Very upset and disappointed with your crappy ignorant and unresponsible followers

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Very upset and disappointed with your crappy ignorant and unresponsible follo...

I feel like a lot of the upset people I see either don't know how to take a joke or have overly sensitive feelings. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Naw. He made a statement, and when Mr. Ty responded, he got all bent out of shape. He wanted to say something abrasive, and not be questioned. I guess he's used to giving orders.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1476905626.656783.jpg

Signed,

Chad

Not retired, too young. Still working so I can buy jeep parts and because people on welfare depend on me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got the following from this guy...

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:16 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Unsubscribe from your forum

This is the 3rd. time I writing to you requesting the unsubscription from your forum and don't receive andthing from you telling me that it happens. So here I go again. Unsubscribe me from your forum and now I will give you 24hrs to do it otherwise I will escalate this issue higher because this is an privacy violation issue.
So that is a way it is if you don't want to do it on the right and easy way I make it happend on the hard way. Is up to you.

SFC Latorre, Felix R.
US ARMY (RET)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just because I'm curious, how does the unsubscribe process work for wayalife? I don't see a link in the emails.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Go to the general settings under your profile. YOU can choose whether or not you want to "receive emails from Administrators". If you are subscribed to a thread, YOU need to "unsubscribe" from it. YOU have the power to do all this.

This is all noted in the FAQ
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_emailers

trailraider

:bleh:
Escalate the issue. Lol!

well I don't know about you. if shit gets escalated higher in my household, it's the wife that gets to deal with it.

we all know they are really the boss behind the scene weather you want to admit it or not.

so I suspect Cindy will get the next email? lol

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Cracks me up how he felt the need to put SFC Badass (RET) in his complaint. Seriously why to some vets do that? You're being a little bitch. Don't bring up your military service history when being a whiny little girl.

Brute

Hooked
This must be a slow Thursday...obviously he was deeply affected by the last (THANK GOD!) presidential debate...

Retired & living the dream

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Cracks me up how he felt the need to put SFC Badass (RET) in his complaint. Seriously why to some vets do that? You're being a little bitch. Don't bring up your military service history when being a whiny little girl.

He's obviously suffering from a superiority complex. I'm grateful for his service, as I am of all our Vets, but WTF? It didn't take much to trigger him. Some people should just stay out of forums.

Top Bottom