VIDEO : BETTER STRONGER FASTER MOBY - NEW Gen-V 6.2L LT V8 with 10-Speed Automatic

Slimebones

My '07 JKR is my prize possession. Moby is it's inspiration, also being an '07. 'Simply Awesome Progression'.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's some pretty impressive technology and a sweet setup. Super clean install too. Congrats!

Thank you. Motech has really outdone themselves with their single module system. Makes for a super clean install and problem free swap. :yup:

Very nice Eddie. Glad to see Moby again. Sounds beastly!! 💪🏿💪🏿

Thank you my friend. Big difference from what we had before and we love it!

Mind blowing comeback. Enjoy [emoji6]

Thank you :cool:

My '07 JKR is my prize possession. Moby is it's inspiration, also being an '07. 'Simply Awesome Progression'.

I think an LT is in your future :cheesy:

That’s badass!!! Moby is my dream Jeep, looking forward to More Moby

Working on more now :D

Jkratt

It’s like nascar went Jeep. Do my kids really need college?

I agree, my wallet runs and hides when I watch this stuff.

Congrats on what can only be called, SUPER MOBY. Just add a cape.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
That looks like a lot of fun, pretty cool they were able to bypass everything with that module.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

The one that started it all. Love the new sound and the new look under the hood. Can’t wait to see him. May have to beg for a ride 🤪 Ripley is just too much cute. Needs her own channel [emoji12]

Bear_JT

Hooked
As if Moby wasn’t already a beast! Wow! He’s such a bad ass and besides the performance sounds great!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Love the Bionic man stuff. Glad to see Moby is going to be back in action!

LOL - it's funny because the kids working at Motech watched the video and they didn't get it. Made me feel old :crazyeyes:

Lol, love the intro. Congrats on the new setup.

So glad to hear it! Thanks :cool:

It’s like nascar went Jeep. Do my kids really need college?

I agree, my wallet runs and hides when I watch this stuff.

Congrats on what can only be called, SUPER MOBY. Just add a cape.

LOL - thank you. :D

Sounds great. I can’t wait to drive it. 🤷🏻*♀️

LOL - let's make it happen. I think you'll like it :thumb:

That looks like a lot of fun, pretty cool they were able to bypass everything with that module.

It really is a HUGE improvement over the LS.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The one that started it all. Love the new sound and the new look under the hood. Can’t wait to see him. May have to beg for a ride 🤪 Ripley is just too much cute. Needs her own channel [emoji12]

LOL - let's make it happen. :cool:

As if Moby wasn’t already a beast! Wow! He’s such a bad ass and besides the performance sounds great!

Glad you like what you see and hear :)

jdofmemi

What a beast that is.

One day I hope to do the same. I hope that I can do it before my 3.6 decides to give up on me, since I push it hard trying to keep up with the big dogs.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Just awesome!!! One day for now I’ll just dream and watch Moby.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Wow that’s so awesome! It’s really cool to see the Jeep that started my addiction continue to grow. Looking forward to seeing more! 🤙🏽

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool preview of much more to come! Looks like it's very fun to drive!

Crazy fun for sure if not a little scary at times LOL :crazyeyes:

What a beast that is.

One day I hope to do the same. I hope that I can do it before my 3.6 decides to give up on me, since I push it hard trying to keep up with the big dogs.

It's worth saving up for that's for sure. If anything, the technology is only getting better and more reliable. This new single module system is a game changer and in some ways, you should consider yourself lucky that when you're ready to do this, you'll get the best that money can buy. :yup:

Just awesome!!! One day for now I’ll just dream and watch Moby.

Thank you. Glad you can appreciate seeing Moby :)

Wow that’s so awesome! It’s really cool to see the Jeep that started my addiction continue to grow. Looking forward to seeing more! 🤙🏽

Very cool :cool:

Moby is gonna be on the trails doing big things!! Quite an amazing upgrade. I think Ripley is trying to one up Moby tho!!!

LOL - I think she's doing a pretty good job of it too :D

Improved Beast Mode: Activated!

Indeed! :rock:

Top Bottom