VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - New Cooper STT Pros for our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [ BONUS ]

jesse3638

Hooked
She looks better and better. Have you kept in touch with the person you bought it from and showed them the transformation?

Just noticed an old orange CJ5 at a local cement plant. Looks to be all original including decals. Has some ugly diamond plate corners on it though.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
That's one badass looking CJ...but I'm really digging the J truck...I've always owned trucks all my life, probably always will...

luggw1

Tire size

Nice shoes and it seems the size is just right [emoji106][emoji106]

If I might ask, what size are the tires? I've got wheels on my '76 that look just like that (OK, they're A LOT dirtier) that I'm going to move to my '85 later and I'd like to put a little larger tire on it - say a 32". I'm not sure if the whell will handle it.

Thanks
Bill Lugg

robx251

Caught the Bug
Watching now. I think I still like the more classic look with the BFG’s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I have to agree. The STT Pros do look good but I think that the set of BFG ATs just seem to fit the part more on Jane. Kind of fits that “Classic” motif. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this way.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Adam's High.... Muds Always look better. :yup: lol

:cheesy: I think so anyway :yup:

I love that Jeep! I agree with Overlander that BFG’s have a more classic look to them. Jane is still my favorite no matter what tires she wears.

Although still new, the BFG AT's she had were the old KO's as in, they were really old. We had considered just replacing them with new KO2's but thought now would be as good a time as any to give her a modern upgrade like her LED's.

She looks better and better. Have you kept in touch with the person you bought it from and showed them the transformation?

Just noticed an old orange CJ5 at a local cement plant. Looks to be all original including decals. Has some ugly diamond plate corners on it though.

In a way, a part of me wishes we didn't make her so pretty as now I'm harder pressed to take her out on the rocks. The one you're seeing sounds like it'd be a blast to play with.

I have not kept in touch with the previous owner but I'll bet he'd be sad to see what she could have been. :yup:

That's one badass looking CJ...but I'm really digging the J truck...I've always owned trucks all my life, probably always will...

LOL!! Oh yeah, I have a special place in my heart for trucks too :cool:

Great addition to Jane, felt like a video for rusty too! Another great video, thanks for sharing

You know, I think this might be one of the very first videos where we've shown off Rusty extensively. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I might ask, what size are the tires? I've got wheels on my '76 that look just like that (OK, they're A LOT dirtier) that I'm going to move to my '85 later and I'd like to put a little larger tire on it - say a 32". I'm not sure if the whell will handle it.

Thanks
Bill Lugg

These are 31x10.50's

I never get tired of seeing Jane in your videos. Simply awesome.

Thank you :)

I think I have to agree. The STT Pros do look good but I think that the set of BFG ATs just seem to fit the part more on Jane. Kind of fits that “Classic” motif. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this way.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

I can see that but I think that's a big part of why we decided not to run them again. Kind of like adding rocker guards, there's nothing classic about them but we wanted to give her a slightly more modern look. :yup:

Eddie, sweet video as is the norm from you two! Thanks for sharing!

So glad you liked it :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I love Jane videos! The white letter stt pros look good on her! Good to see rusty out and about as well and running strong

longarmwj

Every time I see a picture series or video on Jane (or any of your old iron for that matter), I get inspired to go out and find one for myself.

Too bad the videos and posts don't inspire my bank account also...:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Every time I see a picture series or video on Jane (or any of your old iron for that matter), I get inspired to go out and find one for myself.

Too bad the videos and posts don't inspire my bank account also...:cheesy:

:cheesy:It is a shame it doesn't work that way :crazyeyes:

The new shoes are sweet! Any plans for a full top on her?

She actually came with a relatively new soft top but we prefer to run her like this. :yup:

Looks good! Glad to see Tessa !

Slimebones

19 mm socket on lug nuts in '74? Really? Just bustin your balls. Another good video. I am old school and envious.

Top Bottom