VIDEO : CODE 3 Desert Pursuit - JK-8 Off-Road Police Interceptor vs. Moby

chiefmac

As some of you may know, our good friend Chris (piginajeep on WAYALIFE) worked with Fishbone Offroad to build up his Jeep JK-8 and do so to help them show off their products at the 2017 SEMA Show. To help make things more interesting, they gave it a flat black wrap, loaded it up with flashing lights, sirens and an on-board computer and effectively made it into an Off-Road Police Pursuit Vehicle. On a recent trip out to the Mojave Desert with a few of our good friends, Cindy and I thought it might be fun to do a little role playing and film Moby being chased by Chris' JK-8, complete with lights flashing and sirens blaring. Sure, it's a little silly but here's a short clip of what we came up with - we hope you enjoy.

I should note that all the work that went into making the JK-8 into an Off-Road Police Pursuit Jeep was made possible by CODE 3 Integration. This is the company that Chris and his wife Jen own. All the wiring and equipment made by companies such as Federal Signal and Airel were installed by them.

Special Thanks goes to our good friend Tony (JeepFan) for being our official dispatcher. :cool:

Awesome video, and great products.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video!

Looks like tons of fun.

Thanks! It was a ton of fun to do :yup:

Hey guys, I am too old school to know all the current ways of saying “cool”, but I got to say your code 3 pursuit video is cooler than cool! Great job guys! Hope I never have to get stopped by one, though[emoji23]

LOL!! I "cool" is like blue jeans, it never goes out of style. Thank you :cool:

That was an awesome video! Wish I could have been there.

Yeah, where were you anyway? People might think you have a job or something :crazyeyes:

That was a really cool video. It got my heart pumping. Im gonna watch it again now. Thanks

LOL!! Glad you thought it was fun :)

Just adding my kudos to the mix. That was really fun to watch. Sometime silly is refreshing.

Different and a cool video! Always like seeing jeeps off road at higher speeds! 🤗

Thanks! Never sure how people will take something like this. Glad you found it to be fun.

Awesome video and a great JK-8 build. Way to show it all off!!!

Cool video. Love watching yall in action!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

Funny video. Well done. :clap2:

So were there some hidden donuts in Moby for Chris to catch you? Or was the ARB fridge just loaded up with some good beer? :cheesy:

LOL!! I think he saw Moby's 40's and mistook them for enormous rolling doughnuts :D

Dang, Piginajeep's rig can move! No police brutality? JK respect the men and women in blue. Cool video:thumb:

I think he pushed it a bit harder than he should a couple of times :shock: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I think we’re seeing a budding Hollywood filmmaker, is Cindy the cinematographer, great camera work, take notice Hollywood!

LOL! Yup, this is all her handy work. Who knew :crazyeyes:

That was cool,

So awesome! Loved the Narration and all!

Glad you guys liked it :)

Chris, your truck is great...but Eddies Moby would outrun just about every Jeep on the lake bed...

That may be true but you can hear and see him coming from a mile away. Like a good Jeep, Moby pulled over once he realized he was lit up :yup:

So when he finally pulled you over did you have “grab the stinger? :).

Well, he did say he would use some WD40 :idontknow:

Couldn’t make it to the border?

Just a bit out of reach this time around :crazyeyes:

Awesome video, and great products.

Thanks and yes, they do. :yup:

So did he give you a cavity search?

Funny thing is, he said was going to but then asked me to open my mouth :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D

Damn cops will do anything for a WAYALIFE shot glass[emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy:

Chris is all about frisking tactics :cheesy:

:rock::rock::rock:

That's because Chris is frisky :shock: :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Showed it to Amy and the kids last night. Was a big hit. Kids thought it was cool being there when it was filmed and how the sirens were in the video. Amy said how cool it was that Cindy filmed all the different angles in rapid fashion and was able to edit them to create the long form. Guess being around me for as long as she has, she's learned how difficult "simple" videos can be. Lol. Just wanted to pass along the additional kudos!! [emoji106]

That’s awesome!!!! Great build Chris! This rig is even better in person. The detail and package is the real deal!

This is also a great comparison for those who are looking at the bolt on kit compared to DTD. Chris’s jeep was moving through the whoops!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That’s awesome!!!! Great build Chris! This rig is even better in person. The detail and package is the real deal!

This is also a great comparison for those who are looking at the bolt on kit compared to DTD. Chris’s jeep was moving through the whoops!

Thanks man, it was moving as fast as it could go. I was not in the big whoops and still was getting hammered. I damn near had to shoot his tires out !!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Showed it to Amy and the kids last night. Was a big hit. Kids thought it was cool being there when it was filmed and how the sirens were in the video. Amy said how cool it was that Cindy filmed all the different angles in rapid fashion and was able to edit them to create the long form. Guess being around me for as long as she has, she's learned how difficult "simple" videos can be. Lol. Just wanted to pass along the additional kudos!! [emoji106]

LOL!! Cindy thanks you for that. Even for me, it's been crazy to see how she went from knowing nothing to being able to whip out a video like this and so quickly. :crazyeyes:

What a cool video thanks for sharing!

Good stuff!:yup:

Glad you guys liked it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks man, it was moving as fast as it could go. I was not in the big whoops and still was getting hammered. I damn near had to shoot his tires out !!

:cheesy: Having run them in the past, I can say that the bolt on coil overs are nice for sure but they're a far cry from DTD's.

:cheesy: Having run them in the past, I can say that the bolt on coil overs are nice for sure but they're a far cry from DTD's.

Hahaha. I totally agree! Having the bolt one on my rig and the DTD on dads rig was enough of a comparison to convince me. I hadn’t really drove his rig with everything dialed in until right before SEMA. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]. LS, DTD’s...... so sweet!!!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Can’t wait to show my boys the video tonight.... they were really blown away by all of your Jeeps last weekend... especially Moby & Code 3.... they’re gonna love this video.

Top Bottom