VIDEO : Grace

Jackal01

I tried to find more info on it but this is all I have found. Still intriguing and a mind screw. I like these kinds of mysteries.

http://www.bbc-archive.com/news/1997/10/23/lipstick-boy-case-still-unsolved_n_7205492.html

Officers left puzzled after fresh lipstick marks found on young boy's body.

The bodies of two individuals have been found in the Kendal region, 2 weeks after their initial disappearance. John Lee, 52, and son Connor, 14, had not been seen since visiting family on 2nd October. Despite extensive searches of the area, their bodies were not found until 18th October. The two bodies were discovered at the scene of a car crash, in rough terrain near Windermere.

Forensic and post-mortem investigations carried out revealed traces of fresh lipstick on Connor Lee’s lips. Forensic testing indicated that the lipstick, a brand popular with pre-teens, had been applied 10-14 days after the car accident. Police are treating the deaths as an accident, though currently describe the case as ‘highly unusual’. They are appealing to the general public for any information that may aid the investigation. The cause of the car crash remains inconclusive. There are no survivors from the accident. John and Connor Lee leave behind wife and mother Anne Lee, 46.

Top Bottom