VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was just wondering about this the other day! Awesome to hear!

Sorry for it taking so long. We were hoping to get it done a couple of months back but we were pretty on the road or attending shows during that time. :icon_crazy:

Between this and the jkx 2017, there should be some good youtubing and the next month or two

Well, I hope we don't get your hopes up too much with this video as it'll far from a JKX. At least, there aren't any badass Jeeps or peeps in it - just a bunch of regular guys and gals having a good time wheeling stockish Jeep :yup:

Thanks for the refresher! Was fun to watch again, looking fwd to part 2!

You bet, we're so glad you enjoyed watching it again. Hope part 2 doesn't disappoint. :cool:

Part 2 will be a sweet xmas present!

Awesome, Merry Christmas to you :yup:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Sorry for it taking so long. We were hoping to get it done a couple of months back but we were pretty on the road or attending shows during that time. :icon_crazy:

Well, I hope we don't get your hopes up too much with this video as it'll far from a JKX. At least, there aren't any badass Jeeps or peeps in it - just a bunch of regular guys and gals having a good time wheeling stockish Jeep :yup:

Oh no, I completely understand. All the trips and everything you guys have been attending... it's a wonder you guys ever have time to go through all the footage. You guys are doing your best, and that's all we can ask for. We just love living vicariously through you guys!

Also, I apologize if that came off wrong. I was just referring to the JKX video getting ready to be released and we were looking forward to watching the it AND the second part to your adventure also. You guys absolutely have badass Jeeps all built up, I'm sure you guys consider yourselves a bunch of ordinary guys and gals and while I'm sure some of that is true.... you guys are the icons that we look up to and are the reasons we get into doing what we do!!!!

As far as the videos go... Personally, I think that you guys put out the best videos I have ever seen for trips and wheeling adventures and hell... videos just in general. There's a reason we have watched your videos over and over and over again, we just can't get enough and it never gets old watching them. You guys pour your heart and soul into what we see and it does not go unnoticed. I'm pretty sure if you guys wanted to do movies for a living you could probably do it! Keep up the awesome work and thank you 👏🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no, I completely understand. All the trips and everything you guys have been attending... it's a wonder you guys ever have time to go through all the footage. You guys are doing your best, and that's all we can ask for. We just love living vicariously through you guys!

Also, I apologize if that came off wrong. I was just referring to the JKX video getting ready to be released and we were looking forward to watching the it AND the second part to your adventure also. You guys absolutely have badass Jeeps all built up, I'm sure you guys consider yourselves a bunch of ordinary guys and gals and while I'm sure some of that is true.... you guys are the icons that we look up to and are the reasons we get into doing what we do!!!!

As far as the videos go... Personally, I think that you guys put out the best videos I have ever seen for trips and wheeling adventures and hell... videos just in general. There's a reason we have watched your videos over and over and over again, we just can't get enough and it never gets old watching them. You guys pour your heart and soul into what we see and it does not go unnoticed. I'm pretty sure if you guys wanted to do movies for a living you could probably do it! Keep up the awesome work and thank you ����

You're way too kind and we do appreciate your understanding :blush:

Regarding our videos, I'm not sure if you're aware of it but Cindy and I haven't attended a JKX since 2014. None of the videos since PNW have been made by us. Or, maybe you are aware of it and like what see better. Unlike our home movies, they are made by professionals :yup:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
You're way too kind and we do appreciate your understanding :blush:

Regarding our videos, I'm not sure if you're aware of it but Cindy and I haven't attended a JKX since 2014. None of the videos since PNW have been made by us. Or, maybe you are aware of it :crazyeyes:
Oh yes, I'm aware of that. Not saying the newer videos from 2015 and on have been terrible.... but all the videos you guys did were top notch! Wish you guys could go on JKX every year so you guys could do the videos!!! (not sure of the reasons why you guys haven't and not trying to bring that up if its a sore subject) I just know videos are definitely not the same.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yes, I'm aware of that. Not saying the newer videos from 2015 and on have been terrible.... but all the videos you guys did were top notch! Wish you guys could go on JKX every year so you guys could do the videos!!! (not sure of the reasons why you guys haven't and not trying to bring that up if its a sore subject) I just know videos are definitely not the same.

LOL - it's all good and not a sore subject at all. The JKX just costs a lot of money and it was beginning to consume our lives - it literally was all we ever did anymore. Hell, outside of it and racing, even Mel never goes out wheeling just for fun. Cindy and I just wanted to get back to what we love doing most and that's spending time with our real friends and wheeling with them. Who knows, with the JL coming out, you might see us on one again in the future. :cool:

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give this post a little bump for those of you who haven't already seen Part 1 of HEART & SOUL or would like to re-watch it ahead of the official release of Part 2! Yup, you heard right, Cindy and I are very close to finishing it up and hope to get it posted up any day now. :yup:

So grateful for the content, regardless of how long it takes. Thanks for everything! [emoji106]

benatc1

Hooked

You bet, we're so glad you enjoyed watching it again. Hope part 2 doesn't disappoint. :cool:

Awesome, Merry Christmas to you :yup:

If you guys have anything to do with it, it certainly won’t disappoint, thanks as always for all you guys do!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
LOL - it's all good and not a sore subject at all. The JKX just costs a lot of money and it was beginning to consume our lives - it literally was all we ever did anymore. Hell, outside of it and racing, even Mel never goes out wheeling just for fun. Cindy and I just wanted to get back to what we love doing most and that's spending time with our real friends and wheeling with them. Who knows, with the JL coming out, you might see us on one again in the future. :cool:

Yeah I can imagine it's pretty expensive. And I can imagine it does require a ton of time. All the Instagram and Facebook posts that Mel puts up, it's a wonder how they have time to do anything. They are always on the go. Yep, maybe we will see you on with the new JL coming out! Well thank you guys and have a Merry Christmas 🎄

Trail JK

Couple of things.. I’m thrilled to see the work that you and Cindy have been putting together [emoji1319]. It truly is an experience.

I’m also grateful that you two prioritize a healthy work-life balance. After all, happiness, friendships and love (yes, I’m a girl so I’m allowed to get mushy sometimes) are what life is truly about.

While I’ll be on the edge of my seat to see another adventure I’m 10 times more excited to wish you both a Happy New Year in person in a couple of weeks!

Thank you for being you! You two rock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

atrollip

Thanks for the bump on this. I somehow missed part 1. Shock horror. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for another amazing video. You always manage to make me green with envy, but I hope to get my jk to the US in a year or two so I can join and do some of these amazing trails you have on offer. Truely inspiring....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom