VIDEO : KC Flex ERA 4 Combo Lights

JTRay

Awesome video! Love the ending too. 👍 I have to say these lights are great. I was kind of turned off on buying them due to the price but damn they are bright! You may have just changed my mind hehe 😬

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Love the ending too. 👍 I have to say these lights are great. I was kind of turned off on buying them due to the price but damn they are bright! You may have just changed my mind hehe 😬
The price is up there for sure but being that they're probably the only lights you'll need, it's a little easier to justify.

JJ151

Wow! Great video and great lights. I wish they weren’t so darn hard to acquire. I may regret it but I opted for a set of Baja Designs LP6s so it will be interesting to see how they compare. That last clip with just the Flex Era 4s was impressive to say the least!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Great video and great lights. I wish they weren’t so darn hard to acquire. I may regret it but I opted for a set of Baja Designs LP6s so it will be interesting to see how they compare. That last clip with just the Flex Era 4s was impressive to say the least!
I'll bet you'll be plenty happy with what you got.

benatc1

Finally got around to watching this, another great video and it really is impressive compared to the other lights how well they perform. I'm certainly happy with mine.

What lights are you running on your head rack facing the rear? Amber ones, I want to get something to mount on the rack in putting on top of my shell.

Top Bottom