VIDEO : Multipurpose Headliner Storage System for Jeep Wrangler & Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A headliner will help insulate and make it quieter inside a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator with a hard top and with the 2-piece thermo-molded ones made by Hazard 4, you'll also get the benefits of a multipurpose MOLLE storage system that can also be used as a go bag. Installation on the Freedom Top panels is super easy, can be done in minutes and without any tools.

SHOP HAZARD 4: https://hazard4.com?ref=eddie_oh
BUY ACC BAR: https://wayalife.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=PARTS-CB-BAR

#jeep #wayalife #hazard4 #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #wrangler #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #hardtop #headliner #freedomtop #molle #jeepheadliner

jeeeep

Hooked
I like the idea, great way to get all those useful small items out of the glove box and center console.

I'm thinking if not for the panel contours, the velcro would stick to the existing panel liners.

They've got some nice camera bags, good timing as I'm looking for one (y)

I like the idea, great way to get all those useful small items out of the glove box and center console.

I'm thinking if not for the panel contours, the velcro would stick to the existing panel liners.

That “camera bag” looked like it was set to hold a few pew pew mags and a blaster. 😆

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool idea - eager to see the long term testing of these things.

Glad Ripley was able to lend a hand, er, paw.
Hoping to put them to the real test this summer. If they can hold up to a good Nevada summer day, they should work out for most people.

As far as Ripley goes, she tends to lend a paw enough to make it hard to actually get anything done 🤪
Looks great! What about for the JK
I'm not sure but I would think they would come out with something for it too being that there are so many of them.
Those look like a great way to store stuff and keep it within arms reach.
That's what I like about them most.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those look really good! Definitely interested in a set.
Awesome! Glad we could share these with you (y)
Very nice! Looking forward to hearing how the work for you guys.
It's hot down in Boulder City right now but not hot like it can get. I'd like to see how it does under a real summer sun. Hoping they hold up.

So far, I have not seen any issues with the panels sticking together.

The 'camera bag' is really nice. Me thinks I need one too LOL

kevman65

Hooked
As far as Ripley goes, she tends to lend a paw enough to make it hard to actually get anything done 🤪
If she doesn't steal a tool when you set it down, then she's better than ALL of my Golden Retardeds have been.

For animals not liking metal in their mouth, they'll steal a ratchet in a heartbeat. Screwdrivers? Forget it, GONE.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If she doesn't steal a tool when you set it down, then she's better than ALL of my Golden Retardeds have been.

For animals not liking metal in their mouth, they'll steal a ratchet in a heartbeat. Screwdrivers? Forget it, GONE.
LOL - Ripley doesn't steal anything steel but she will nab anything else that isn't 🤪
That creates some great storage. Might have to look into this!
It really does and I hope it holds up because I really like it.
Great video highlighting these! Definitely something I’m going to consider, especially the other bags they make 👏🏼
LOL - the other bags they make really are nice 😁

Brute

Hooked
Very nice...I'm assuming the adhesive would not adhere to factory installed headliners already on the freedom panels?

I have opaque glass windows in my garage door in Henderson...in the summer, in the inside garage temps were between 120-125 degrees, which began to soften the adhesives on our cars we left there; it required us to install an ac (cool to 85) for the summer months. I'll be firing it up in a few days...

Our garage in Dallas Texas gets really hot as well, even with a high-quality insulated garage door. The sun beats down on the garage in the summer sun. There is no other insulation in the garage. Regardless, some form of cooling would be needed to reduce temperatures.

I never considered that parts of my Jeep might melt in the garage. 😦

Top Bottom