VIDEO : OVERLAND FUN Under the SUN at the Nitto A2Z Expo

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Last but not least, I saw this post on the Dirt Experience page and wanted to chime in on it and only because I was there when things went down. The guy a "digital creator" named Cameron Stone and he showed up in a Toyota Tacoma and made zero effort to hang out and get to know anyone.

20221214153445-2dcb307b.jpg

20221214153447-c22ac6c2.jpg

First, yes, everyone got charged the same but there was supposed to be different areas for each group. Being that this was an inaugural event, there weren't as many people who showed up as there was room for and so, everyone was kind of all in the same area.

Second, I can't say that I saw any tweakers but who knows, it was a public park and anything is possible. As far as drunk Jeep guys go - I definitely resemble that remark and all I can say is that I had a hell of a good time. Hard not for me to think this guy was just jealous of all the fun we were having.

Third, I can't imagine how this guy could be upset about the poker run. I mean, it was a "poker run" - what more do you need to know about it? If you drew a same card, all you had to do is say as much and then you'd get to draw again.

Last but not least, this guy and is pissy girlfriend were the ONLY ones who didn't know that the raffle was about to start. I mean, there was a large gathering of people in front of the stage and calls were made out into the crowd to let everyone know it was going to start. Being that there were only about a dozen people who stuck around for it, the raffle went really fast and when this couple walked up, about 5 mins after it started and as everyone was walking away, all they could do is bitch about how they were "just a few minutes late". And yes, I heard this with my own ears and no, the fact that they were LATE is nobody's problem but theirs.

Anyway, I just wanted to set the record straight on this.
This is Cameron. Harden the fuck up Cameron.

Sylvester

I’m sad to have missed all the fun and hope to be able to join if it happens next year!

You would think that people would have a little bit of understanding. It’s the first time it’s being run, hardly any event like this runs perfectly the first go around. From the way I understand it, it’s pretty common at these style events to keep your ears and eyes open for event times varying from the original plan. From my experiences in life no plan survives first contact with implementation.
in Regards to Mr Prissy the drawing never changed, and you were told you must be there in order to win, the poker run Mel, when he gave the Speach at the beginning said IF You draw the same card Tell them and redraw a Card no Big deal Just a dip stick who can't listen

Top Bottom