VIDEO : QUAKE QUEST - An Exploration of Earthquake Faults in Nevada

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Can’t believe you were filming during an aftershock. Great timing. Ridley is such a water dog!

It really was crazy. All I could think was that I was getting dizzy for some reason before we figured it out LOL

Great video. Makes me miss getting out and exploring. Been longer than I’d like to admit.

Honestly, we haven't even been getting out as much as we normally would. You just gotta make the time.

Yet another great vid from you and Cindy and i’m lovin the Ripley snippets you have been adding to the end of the recent ones, such a gorgeous pup!

Thank you :)

aftershock! that was way cool :thumb:

i am jonesing to get away from asphalt and everything around me lol

didn't take long for Ripley to get use to the water; chasing those puddle ripples :cheesy:

Gotta say these videos are just the amount of right for all the shit going on around us, thank you! :beer:

LOL - it'd be nice if she would stick to CLEAN water.

So glad we could share these videos with you :)

Once again ,Great video. The shot when driving to the epi center was awesome timing with the dust and the sunset. :thumb:
nice extra video with Ripley playing in that puddle.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another great video! Thanks awesome you were able to be out there for an aftershock. God damn I’ve got to get out there and do my own exploring.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for the video. It was very informative and entertaining with Ripley at the end. Awesome video as always. Enjoying this series and looking forward to more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again ,Great video. The shot when driving to the epi center was awesome timing with the dust and the sunset. :thumb:
nice extra video with Ripley playing in that puddle.

Thank you. So happy you liked it :)

Timing certainly is everything...

Couldn't have planned this one. We got lucky for sure! :)

Great video!

Thank you :)

Another great video! Thanks awesome you were able to be out there for an aftershock. God damn I’ve got to get out there and do my own exploring.

If you ever do make it out this way, be sure to let me know! :)

Thank you for the video. It was very informative and entertaining with Ripley at the end. Awesome video as always. Enjoying this series and looking forward to more.

Awesome :)

Another insightful and entertaining video.

So glad to hear it :)

Top Bottom