VIDEO : SEMA 2022 Day 2 - Quadratec JTe + New Jeep Parts & Accessories

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 2 of the 2022 SEMA Show started at Quadratec where we went to see their awesome JTe Truck that they call, 50 for 50 as it's made out of a Wrangler 4Xe. From there, we headed over to Rock Jock to see all the new stuff they had including, an award winning adjustable bump stop extension. We also stopped over at Thor's Lightning to see their tire air down and inflation system. Last but not least, we checked out a very cool drawer system for a JL made by MORryde.

#sema2022 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2022 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #quadratec #50for50 #treadlightly #rockjock #morryde #thorslightning #jte #4xe #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter

Loving the coverage as always! I've bought a number of things from Quadratec and have always appreciated their customer service, and can't forget Rob from Quadratec! I like the idea they were going for on that. I was just saying before SEMA how I wanted to see a build like Jeep's J6 concept lol, and glad to see they are still active in the community by building and showing off something like that.

My buddy has bought a lot of stuff for his TJ from MORryde and hasn't second guessed their product's build quality. They seem to be a reputable company so thanks again for sharing!

benatc1

Hooked
Quadratec jeep is really cool, I have to say I have my eye in that Currie high steer kit now, that’s pretty slick looking. Thanks for the coverage!

TonyT

Caught the Bug
Quadratec killed it with that JTe. That's the kind of effort everyone should be making for SEMA. Those rock nuts from Currie are an excellent new product. Well deserved on the recognition they got for that.

I hope this effort from Quadratec is a sign that they will be around for a while, and bettering their sales and customer experience because I have been burnt by them a few times. Ordering parts and accessories they can't deliver, but hold onto my money for a week until I call in.

jal

very kool-
the door pockets are great- hopefully they come to market.
your video production is top notch

Top Bottom