VIDEO : SEMA 2022 Day 3 - All Kinds of New Jeep Parts & Accessories

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That tire carrier is bad ass. I really may look into getting that. Did you happen to notice if the backup camera still shows through the middle of the two swing arms? I assume not.
The camera is useless but I would imagine you could relocate it a lot easier with this setup.

kevman65

Hooked
That tire carrier is bad ass. I really may look into getting that. Did you happen to notice if the backup camera still shows through the middle of the two swing arms? I assume not.
Rugged Ridge has no ETA on release of this bumper.

I have been shopping for something like this, held off because of cost on one of the few that are available now. Might go with it anyway.
The one I've been looking at has a relocation kit for the camera, brake light, and license plate to the tire carrier.

I don't like the flexibility of the top of the tire carrier side on the Rugged Ridge.

Cindy and I kicked off Day 3 of the 2022 SEMA Show over at the first and biggest display you come across, as soon as you enter the Off Road hall - Truck Hero! There, we checked out some of the new bumpers, skid plates and other products that Rugged Ridge has coming out, as well as a new long arm suspension system that Superlift had and miscellaneous cladding that Bushwacker had. We then made our way over to Bestop where learned about a new hard top removal and storage service provided by JOIIIO. From there, we visited Quake to see their new lights and controllers and then stopped over at Apex Chassis to learn about their Jeep steering system. Another stop we made was to Acumen as they had a cool new rear view mirror that doubles as a dash cam, reverse cam AND more importantly, a switch system. Last but not least, we finished up our day over at SendCutSend, a company that I use on a regular basis and one that I think a few of you might be able to use as well.

We hope you enjoyed our coverage of the show and be sure to watch till the very end and let us know what you think! :cool:

#sema2022 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2022 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #truckhero #ruggedridge #superlift #bushwacker #joiiio #bestop #quakeled #apexchassis #acumen #sendcutsend #4xe #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter
A big thank you for the great SEMA coverage, you guys never disappoint!

I’m pretty stoked about that rear view mirror, I’m planning on buying EVOs rear tire carrier so I can get my spare up higher, this will be perfect plus the switch controls are great! I assume it has power distribution like switch pros and the like? a little bummed that it doesn’t use factory cameras though.

Also, on that double swingout carrier for the JT, I saw you rocking it, does it look like it’ll hold up well? My brother has a JT and may be in the market for something like that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A big thank you for the great SEMA coverage, you guys never disappoint!

I’m pretty stoked about that rear view mirror, I’m planning on buying EVOs rear tire carrier so I can get my spare up higher, this will be perfect plus the switch controls are great! I assume it has power distribution like switch pros and the like? a little bummed that it doesn’t use factory cameras though.

Also, on that double swingout carrier for the JT, I saw you rocking it, does it look like it’ll hold up well? My brother has a JT and may be in the market for something like that.
Happy to hear you enjoyed our coverage of the show and that you found a few things to be of interest.

The swing out tire carrier is one of the better ones I have seen so far and mainly because of the ambulance style swing outs. They lock in place in 2 positions like a dump trailer would and everything seemed pretty stout. With a 40" tire on it... I can guarantee you that it will move quite a bit driving hard and fast over a rough desert road. I'd be willing to bet to the point where it does damage to the tailgate. But, for daily driving and for most people, it'll probably hold up just fine.

Happy to hear you enjoyed our coverage of the show and that you found a few things to be of interest.

The swing out tire carrier is one of the better ones I have seen so far and mainly because of the ambulance style swing outs. They lock in place in 2 positions like a dump trailer would and everything seemed pretty stout. With a 40" tire on it... I can guarantee you that it will move quite a bit driving hard and fast over a rough desert road. I'd be willing to bet to the point where it does damage to the tailgate. But, for daily driving and for most people, it'll probably hold up just fine.
Nice, thank you!

Top Bottom