VIDEO : So... What did We Buy?

Eddie- if you remember me, I asked you several years ago, if you would ever buy a 2 Door! Your answer was less than positive.

Congrats. Didn't we also bet $999.99 dollars if wouldn't happen. I only except Bitcoin.

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Kiçk Ass idea! Cant wait to see this build. Love the red. I like the budget idea its some thing i may be able to do in a few years.

BWill

Love the choice and the thoughts that caused you to order it! Congrats, always time to celebrate when a new Jeep comes home. Looking forward to the journey of the Jeep and the adventures it takes you on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I knew it! (Not the 2 Door part ).. You two are Awesome! Wishing you both many great memories in your new Jeep! 👍🏽
LOL!! Hoping to share them with you here on WAYALIFE :)
Congratulations you guys! That is going to be super fun to work with. You got me thinking how much fun I used to have with my first TJ.
Thank you. We still miss our old TJ too.
Congrats on the 2 door. Your going to need to vacuum pack everything to travel in it!!
LOL - trust me, been there and done that. If anything, we're surprised at how much more room there is in this new JL o_O
Awesome! Great to see some 2 half door love. Looking forward on how the build will progres.
Thank you :)
I was right! Another Toaster Jeep! Just kidding, I got plenty of love for the 2-doors too. Can’t wait to see it in person…hopefully over a few bourbons by the fire.
Now we're talking (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like everyone else has said can't wait to see what you have planned for it
Awesome :)
Congrats on the new two door!!! Looking forward to see what you do to it! Love the color as well. Like others have said it’s crazy the price now a days I bought my JK sport back in 2012 for the same price. Ether way though with you going back to your roots it will be interesting to see what you name it???

Also Ripley is too cute in the videos!! 👍👍
Thank you and yes, the price is just stupid. I'm actually kind of mad at Jeep for charging as much as they are and I know it's because they can. Or, should I say, they could. NOTHING will make me more happy than to have something like Bronco make them make Wranglers more accessible to more people.
Congratulations! Looking forward to this next great project and many more adventures!
Back to the basics! I am looking forward to seeing it with the half-doors!!
So glad to hear it. This is something we've been wanting to do for a long time now.
Damn, red 2 door with halfsies! So cool! Congrats!
Thank you my friend :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thank you and yes, the price is just stupid. I'm actually kind of mad at Jeep for charging as much as they are and I know it's because they can. Or, should I say, they could. NOTHING will make me more happy than to have something like Bronco make them make Wranglers more accessible to more people.

So glad to hear it. This is something we've been wanting to do for a long time now.

Thank you my friend :)
Make Jeeps cheap again!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its always a love and yall have inspired me with each new vehicle ans now I'm perplexed with either a gladiator or this 2 door ... as my wife started with 2 door hunter Green 2012 hard top .... but we upgraded also down the road.... to the 4 door .... But super great Pick and can't wait for a naming contest .... Have a great adventure and roots are amazing to get back too in life!!!!
Pretty cool! Looking forward to seeing where this goes. It seems kinda backwards that they would require power windows with half doors… you’d think it would require manual windows instead.
Tell me about it. To go from being something standard to being something that's a premium is just nuts to me.
Congratulations!! Absolutely love my 2 door 6 speed JK! Can’t wait to see what y’all do with it!
Awesome, thank you :)
Did you name it yet? Lol.
LOL - as a matter of fact, yes. I'll post that up tomorrow :D
Congrats on the new Jeep!!! I’m looking forward to seeing more of it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie- if you remember me, I asked you several years ago, if you would ever buy a 2 Door! Your answer was less than positive.

Congrats. Didn't we also bet $999.99 dollars if wouldn't happen. I only except Bitcoin.
LOL - If all I could have is one, I would still say that a 4-door is the way to go. Being that I have 2 and a Gladiator, it's a lot easier to get a 2-door. :)
I was expecting the 4xE after that intro. Love the bare bones 2 door!
LOL - honestly, if it were more affordable, we would have seriously considered it. The CRX HF was affordable and got way better mpg than the 4Xe. This bare bones 2-door comes close to what a 4Xe can get as well or at least, in terms of range.
Kiçk Ass idea! Cant wait to see this build. Love the red. I like the budget idea its some thing i may be able to do in a few years.
Awesome! :)
Love the choice and the thoughts that caused you to order it! Congrats, always time to celebrate when a new Jeep comes home. Looking forward to the journey of the Jeep and the adventures it takes you on.
Happy to hear it :)
Make Jeeps cheap again!
Seriously! At least, make it so that there is some kind of option like the old TJ SE as an entry level Wrangler.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
For those of you who watched our last video, Where in the Hell Have We Been, it should be of no surprise to you that Cindy and I bought ourselves a brand new Jeep. Of course, the question that needs to be asked, is what did we buy and why?

A BIG THANKS needs to go to Kent over at Peterson Ram Jeep in Nampa, Idaho for helping us out on another great deal. It's a hell of a drive for sure but buying through them is always super easy and always worth it.

Help Support WAYALIFE
BUY WAYALIFE SWAG: https://the-wayalife-store.creator-spring.com/?
SHOP OUR AMAZON STORE: https://www.amazon.com/shop/wayalife
BUY a CB BAR: https://bit.ly/2K7kIv6
BUY a JL Air Compressor Mount: https://bit.ly/2SKOREe
BUY a Hitch STINGER: https://bit.ly/2Zh4
Congrats guys! This is gonna be fun to watch what you do with it. We were just at Pertersons Jeep in Nampa. I think Kent is helping all of us “Wayalife” guys. Here is our example of Peterson’s Jeep.
2020 JT Rubicon
Sticker $60K
Sale price $48K
When we walked in the door we were treated like family. They sell and install Mel’s equipment and even have an EVO Manufacturing banner in the showroom. Best car buying experience we ever had.

Andy5160

Hooked
Congratulation on the new WAL Family member. I had a feeling it will be a two door Jeep.
Let the fun begin!!!!!

Bullwinckle

Hooked

Make Jeeps cheap again!

You can say that again! Hope the prices will go down here in the next few years at least before I buy a wrangler.... lol

Absolute excellence! Great inspiration for my 2 door JK sport! Makes me feel a bit better because everyone I know is buying JTs... And I have no plans to LOL!

Half doors. 🤤 🤤

I will say though. My favorite option. Or should I say option delete? lol Is the manual transmission. I miss rowing gears something fierce.

Last edited:

Freakshow

What a fun project. Can't wait to see it's transformations as you drive it around town, especially those half doors! I would love to have factory half doors on my JLUR!

JAGS

Hooked
How cool is that. Digging the red 2-dr. 👍Congrats. Maybe my stock 4-dr can hit a trail with ya sooner than later. 😉😎

Top Bottom