VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Those Metallica shirts rule. Especially that SF giants one lol. Never been camping. Not for any particular reason but this definitely seems like camping I'd be in on. Scenery is awesome. I need to move west lol

😂 you would have been disappointed at the ball game they played at. They didn’t even sing. 🙄.

Good video Cindy !!!

Moochie

The video makes it look even more beautiful than it already is! I want to go back and visit this area again!

saltandlight

Another great Wayalife video👍
I watch one almost every night before hitting the sack. They totally relax my mind after a typical hectic day. Haven't really ever seen any other Jeeping videos that come close to quality of yours!

Brute

Hooked
There's not much better than trail camping with a few friends...it reminded me of Papoose Flats or Sanger Meadows above Bishop & Big Pine where I went a few years back...very nice!

Bruduc

Amazing views, nice video once again , you even make Overlander look like a good guy 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣
wish I could go there some day thanks for the time and effort to make me see that part of the world and dreaming of.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like fun. Some day......

Assuming you mean that you'd like to join us some day, that would be awesome if you could. :yup:

My son was watching this with me and said “daddy that looks fun can we go to the mountains”? I told him to talk his mom into a three inch lift and 35’s then we’ll talk. Looks like a good time.

LOL!! Truth be told, we had a couple of Jeeps in this group that were stock or close to it. That being said, if you can get your son to help build up your Jeep... :thumb:

That was so clear and sharp felt like I could jump in!

Looks like a fun trip :thumb:

I really need to move further west, your videos have a way of making me smile and pissing me off lol :thumb:

LOL!! Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed the video and there really is a lot to like about the west :)

Great to see you all have a fun time. Always enjoy the exploring also. Cool video!

Oh yeah, we always have a great time. We're so glad that you enjoyed the video :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome views, I am jealous!

The views from up there really are amazing. The video actually does them no justice.

Looks like an awesome trip! Miss everyone! Happy summer!

Sure wish you and Ray could have joined us for this one. Miss you two.

Great trip

Glad you liked it :)

Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

Back in the day, I used to post up a lot more information regarding the places we go but now I'm much more reluctant to do so especially after seeing how so many of the places I love have been ruined by people. What I can tell you is that this was out in the eastern side of California and in the Owens Valley area.

Regarding roof top tents, I can see where they have a place for some but for the kind of exploring we do, I prefer not to have so much weight sitting so high up.

Love it [emoji7]

Glad to hear it, thanks!

Looks like a great time.

Hope to get you out with us on a trip like this some day :yup:

What a fun trip! And a cool area. Can’t wait to do it again soon.

It was great having you and Katlin join us on this trip :thumb:

Awesome stuff!! Love your “movies”! Keep em coming.

LOL!! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the video :)

Those Metallica shirts rule. Especially that SF giants one lol. Never been camping. Not for any particular reason but this definitely seems like camping I'd be in on. Scenery is awesome. I need to move west lol

Our kind of camping is more like a party in the mountains :D

Another great video. Looks like a great weekend.

Thanks! Hope that we can get you to come out and play with us on the next one. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These videos just make me remember how long it's been since I've been able to go camping. 🙁

Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could've made the trip. Thanks for sharing! 🍻

Truth be told, it'd been a while since we've gone camping too. It's always a great time :yup:

😂 you would have been disappointed at the ball game they played at. They didn’t even sing. 🙄.

Good video Cindy !!!

She said that she's glad you liked it :)

Now that’s an awesome camping trip. So jealous!!! Killer views and fun!!!

And that's how every camping trip should be like. Fortunately, a Jeep helps to make that happen :cool:

The scenery looks incredible, I can only imagine how amazing it is in person. Great video!

Video can only show so much. In person, it really is that much more incredible for sure. Glad you liked it :)

The video makes it look even more beautiful than it already is! I want to go back and visit this area again!

Let's make it happen :thumb:

Looks like an awesome time!!!

When you're with good friends, it's always an awesome time :yup:

Looks like a good trip, thanks for sharing!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

Another great Wayalife video👍
I watch one almost every night before hitting the sack. They totally relax my mind after a typical hectic day. Haven't really ever seen any other Jeeping videos that come close to quality of yours!

LOL!! We're truly flattered and glad that you enjoy our videos :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video. My wife is getting mad at my repeat watching all the time so it's nice to make the cycle a little longer.

:cheesy: Well, longer cycles would make life a lot easier on us too so that may happen :crazyeyes:

There's not much better than trail camping with a few friends...it reminded me of Papoose Flats or Sanger Meadows above Bishop & Big Pine where I went a few years back...very nice!

The mountains up there are awesome and being able to enjoy it with friends is the best for sure. :cool:

Great video, nice to see Overland’s 2 door in there, looked like a ton of fun!

I don't know how they carried all their gear but yeah, Overlander and ob_tj both came out in 2-doors. :crazyeyes:

Great video. Looks like a fun time.

Thanks, we're so glad you enjoyed it :)

Amazing views, nice video once again , you even make Overlander look like a good guy 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣
wish I could go there some day thanks for the time and effort to make me see that part of the world and dreaming of.

:cheesy: It took a lot of effort :D

As always a GREAT video!!!! For sure helps the time go by on a slow work day :thumb:

Thank you and we're glad we could help :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
Enjoyed the video, fist discovered that area about 8 months ago (not in my Jeep) but it is beautiful, and what a great camp site with unreal views! Thanks for sharing, looks like everyone had a great time!

Oh and Overlander- Go Cuse!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom