VIDEO - When Road Rage Goes Wrong

XJADDICTION

Banned
One short little video that embodies everything wrong with our country, which can be summed up in three words: narcissism and entitlement.

You got it absolutely right! I deal with this shit everyday driving to work and home from work. I see so much stupid shit in my round trip 74 mile commute. Why? These people are saving maybe 5-10 min. to get home and risk everybody's life doing it. I have a young driver in my family and it absolutely scares the shit out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

To say everyone in a given place is like this is ignorant. Most people avoid shit like this, i drive around Sacramento all day for a living and see some stupid things going on which i avoid at all costs. Someone wants to cut me off and get in front let them go, someone tailgates i let them go. But sometimes people make mistakes and pay the consequences.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SSTM714

In the video, the swerve appeared very intentional. I'm sure his attorney will try to argue it was an accident, but it certainly did not look like one.

Forget for a moment that it was an asshole biker.

Imagine someone using a car to hit a kid on a bicycle.

It's the act of using a 4000lb object to strike someone else. What is a reasonable expectation of that act? Death or Gross Bodily Injury.

If the person dies, that's murder (intent to harm) or manslaughter (gross negligence... not intending to harm, but did something stupid and dangerous).

If the person lives, then it's "Attempted murder" or ADW (easier to prove in court).

Yes the bikers a Dick.

But there are legal consequences for throwing a temper tantrum as an adult, if you use a car or anything else as a weapon.

Just because you're mad. Just because the other guy started it. Those do not give you the legal right to escalate it.... you can't use deadly force for revenge.

Not legally anyhow.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
this shit happens wherever there are stupid people.
People need to slow the fuck down and have respect for others on the road.

One short little video that embodies everything wrong with our country, which can be summed up in three words: narcissism and entitlement.

You guys nailed it. People are entitled, they think the world revolves around them, and do the dumbest stuff.

It isn't worth it, to try to prove to someone, that you are a badass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom