Warn VR Gen II

RSQCON

I was looking at them too but I received an email today with the Warn ZEON 10S on sale for $899 with a $100 dollar rebate so I jumped on it. I figure it was US made & it was the cheapest I have seen them. Now I just have to get the time to hook it up.
I just came across that deal as well. I don't even have my Jeep yet but thinking I should jump on this.

Breer

Caught the Bug
I was looking at them too but I received an email today with the Warn ZEON 10S on sale for $899 with a $100 dollar rebate so I jumped on it. I figure it was US made & it was the cheapest I have seen them. Now I just have to get the time to hook it up.

I'm looking at this and I am seeing a $200 mail in rebate on top of the sale price of $899.99. Am I mistaken? Gonna be impossible to pass this up....

TLC Offroad

I'm looking at this and I am seeing a $200 mail in rebate on top of the sale price of $899.99. Am I mistaken? Gonna be impossible to pass this up....

Yea that is for the Platinum but if your state has sells Tax they pay it too and Free Shipping. I had to call them to get it to take it off in My cart but it saved Me another $69.57

Breer

Caught the Bug
Yea that is for the Platinum but if your state has sells Tax they pay it too and Free Shipping. I had to call them to get it to take it off in My cart but it saved Me another $69.57

Saw the sales tax after I made the purchase, it didn't come off in the cart on mine either.. Sent an email so hopefully they take it off...

TLC Offroad

I'm not sure why they don't have it set up to take the Tax off in the cart but they don't. I just called them and they did My order over the phone and he just took it off for Me, But it was worth calling them for $69.57 and while I was on the phone I grabbed a cover for it too.

RSQCON

Thanks for catching that. Looks like a number of us scored a pretty killer deal. I'm planning to remotely mount the control pack for an even cleaner look up front.

TLC Offroad

They should have Honored the Tax Off on the Winch anyway, I ordered the Neoprene Cover and they still gave Me the tax off the Winch.Even with tax it is a Killer deal.

It looks like some of us Scored on the deal.

Breer

Caught the Bug
I emailed 4wd about the sales tax. They said I was charged because I received multiple other discounts. I did order the Zeon 10-s as well as the winching accessory kit at a discount.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Got the same email back.. pretty misleading. Once you click on the "we pay the sales tax" link the 10s is the second choice that comes up... makes it seem like it would be offered...

Top Bottom