WART HOG - Starwood 1 off custom

junior

No worries, I get it. I'm from Miami, not too many Starwood around here. I don't think they sell crap and no I didn't get the Bentley seats, lol. Gonna put on wet suit covers, get it ready for the beach and the everglades.

K.D.C.H

No worries, I get it. I'm from Miami, not too many Starwood around here. I don't think they sell crap and no I didn't get the Bentley seats, lol. Gonna put on wet suit covers, get it ready for the beach and the everglades.

So are you going to actually wheel it like you said you wanted to or is this another trailer queen mall crawler?

K.D.C.H

why the hell would I get this to not to......

That's a very good question.

Just curious because like others have said, 20" rims with 35" tires aren't exactly the off road ticket. All the vehicles I've see with that combo are more of the show/poser type look.

When you said you did 6 months of research on mods and builds, wondering where you got the majority of your info?

Why can't you guys just say congrats on the rig. Who cares if he bought it from Starwoods. Yes he might have over payed a little and came up with a list of parts that might not be the very best, but the type of wheeling he has in Florida that jeep will be just fine for him.

noroad

congrats on the rig post up some pics when she shows up! Jeeps are like coffee everyone likes them different lol

Why can't you guys just say congrats on the rig. Who cares if he bought it from Starwoods. Yes he might have over payed a little and came up with a list of parts that might not be the very best, but the type of wheeling he has in Florida that jeep will be just fine for him.

Maybe you're right, but not all of us were born with a silver spoon. Maybe to us it's a crying shame to see companies like Starwood take innocent people to the cleaners.

K.D.C.H

Maybe you're right, but not all of us were born with a silver spoon.

I'm sorry but but a necessary comment. Just because his family has been making smart decisions for decades doesn't mean he was born with a silver spoon. Ricky busts his ass working so much that he doesn't even wheel all spring and summer so he can work 6 days a week and 13 hour days. Only being in his mid 20's that shows more responsibility than most people I know.

junior

Guys silver spoon???!!!, was born with nothing, I am self made, paid my own way through college, and own my own business. I'm 40 yrs old boys. I wasn't taken to cleaners, for me I wanted a balanced rig, I will add to it in time more things

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE Junior..... noticed you were from Miami ... I'm up in the Fort Lauderdale area myself

~Woodrow~

K.D.C.H

Guys silver spoon???!!!, was born with nothing, I am self made, paid my own way through college, and own my own business. I'm 40 yrs old boys. I wasn't taken to cleaners, for me I wanted a balanced rig, I will add to it in time more things

Sorry, ridg3runner's comments weren't directed toward you.

Enough of that though, what are you're future plans with it?

I'm sorry but but a necessary comment. Just because his family has been making smart decisions for decades doesn't mean he was born with a silver spoon. Ricky busts his ass working so much that he doesn't even wheel all spring and summer so he can work 6 days a week and 13 hour days. Only being in his mid 20's that shows more responsibility than most people I know.

That wasn't a dig at Ricky as you might think, or the OP for that matter. I bust my ass for what I have, too. I don't get to see my house or rig for MONTHS at a time and I haven't wheeled at all this year. In fact, not since the Rubicon trip last October. If the OP wants to throw his money at Starwood, that's his problem I suppose.

Top Bottom