WART HOG - Starwood 1 off custom

That wasn't a dig at Ricky as you might think, or the OP for that matter. I bust my ass for what I have, too. I don't get to see my house or rig for MONTHS at a time and I haven't wheeled at all this year. In fact, not since the Rubicon trip last October. If the OP wants to throw his money at Starwood, that's his problem I suppose.

You mean you actually wheel?

junior

What's up Firna, a local! Thanks it's been a warm, hot welcome. All good though, like it hot in the kitchen, loll

Gotta get the rig first before adding, hahahaha

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
learnin where to go, what's ur favorite spot?

Nothing to close to home as they have been shut down somewhat.....but Lazy Springs has been the go to spot as of late......Jeep Ranch just opened this past w/e so I can't speak to what that place is like.....Hard Rock in central Florida and further up in Ocala there are some good spots as well

~Woodrow~

Junior my only recommendation is have inner c gussets installed. For some reason Starwood does not do these. Also I would highly recommend rehearing as well. You will probably get 3.21 gears and that with 35's will be a huge dog. I ran 35's with 3.73 gears and well lets just say it was less than wonderful. Just regard to 5.13's and like the pep that I got back.

Congrats on the rig and you will need to take it up to Hard Rock in Ocala to test it out.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Why can't you guys just say congrats on the rig. Who cares if he bought it from Starwoods. Yes he might have over payed a little and came up with a list of parts that might not be the very best, but the type of wheeling he has in Florida that jeep will be just fine for him.

congrats on the rig post up some pics when she shows up! Jeeps are like coffee everyone likes them different lol

Congrats on the new rig

Welcome to WAYALIFE Junior..... noticed you were from Miami ... I'm up in the Fort Lauderdale area myself

~Woodrow~

Congrats on the Jeep! Looking forward to some pics....

I'm with these guys congrats Junior and look forward to seeing your rig!:thumb::beer:

junior

Nothing to close to home as they have been shut down somewhat.....but Lazy Springs has been the go to spot as of late......Jeep Ranch just opened this past w/e so I can't speak to what that place is like.....Hard Rock in central Florida and further up in Ocala there are some good spots as well

~Woodrow~

Yep, that's what I heard as well, lazy springs, jeep ranch just opened last week I think and they open every 2 months, and hard rock for sure

junior

Junior my only recommendation is have inner c gussets installed. For some reason Starwood does not do these. Also I would highly recommend rehearing as well. You will probably get 3.21 gears and that with 35's will be a huge dog. I ran 35's with 3.73 gears and well lets just say it was less than wonderful. Just regard to 5.13's and like the pep that I got back.

Congrats on the rig and you will need to take it up to Hard Rock in Ocala to test it out.

Thanks for the info, gonna look into it. For sure going to Hard Rock, looking forward to it.

junior

Thanks for the info, gonna look into it. For sure going to Hard Rock, looking forward to it.

Hey Canvas, thanks again for advice, gonna have them put in Motive 4.88 gears, wanna still daily drive so I feel that should be good enough, :)

MIURA

I go to UF and I'm only 20mins from HardRock. If you ever wanna head out there let me know I'll be happy to ride along, I've been a handful of times so I know my way around the park

Top Bottom