Was told my JKU was unworthy today.

jkmadness

At a gas station (getting gas) another jeep pulled up and the dude hopped out and started chatting with me. He started asking me about what I had all done to my jeep. He asked why I removed the rubicon stickers off my hood. I told him its a X model. He just shook his head and told me I should have bought a rubicon, and building up anything else is a waste of time. He also informed me that mine will never go where a rubicon can with the Same mods. I shook my head as he jumped in his 2013 JKUR (paper plates) and drive off.

These days it doesn't take long to run into an idiot, he probably traded in his Chrysler minivan for the rubi and now he feels invencible. :yup:

mrmet1983

I bet he doesn't even know what extras he actually even has

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

SDG

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure I saw that guys brother when I was having breakfast this morning.

We were eating at this mexican place down at the beach and the guy was parked right in front of the restaurant when he decided it was time to take of the top and front doors in the parking lot. It was amazing to watch. He pulls his passenger door forgetting to unhook the electrics, then tries to pull it off... puts it back on, disconnect it, pulls it off, sets it on the asphalt standing upright, paint grinding away, opens the rear door and tosses it in the back seat, then does the same for the drivers side. Then he takes the seat belts and somehow manages to "strap" them in. All while about 20 of us on the patio watch and laugh. Then he does a little burn out and drives away.

Tranquillity

Pretty sure I saw that guys brother when I was having breakfast this morning.

We were eating at this mexican place down at the beach and the guy was parked right in front of the restaurant when he decided it was time to take of the top and front doors in the parking lot. It was amazing to watch. He pulls his passenger door forgetting to unhook the electrics, then tries to pull it off... puts it back on, disconnect it, pulls it off, sets it on the asphalt standing upright, paint grinding away, opens the rear door and tosses it in the back seat, then does the same for the drivers side. Then he takes the seat belts and somehow manages to "strap" them in. All while about 20 of us on the patio watch and laugh. Then he does a little burn out and drives away.

:crybaby::Disappointed:

KennyFrench

My first Jeep was a brand new 1998 Wrangler - not the Sport but the base model Wrangler with a tiny 4 cylinder, fully stock, no mods.

So, I'm stopped at a light and this kid, maybe 16 or 17 (I was in my 30's at the time) pulls up next me with his little buddies in a Jeep with about 6" of lift and huge tires and makes the "small" sign with his thumb and index finger, pointing at my Jeep and snickering. I just replied "Yeah, if my mommy and daddy were paying all my bills, I'd have a big Jeep too." A couple weeks later, I'm wheeling with some friends and I see that same kid stuck. So, I casually hook up a Buddy Strap, pull him out, and just keep right on wheelin'.

loscann48

Had someone comment about my stock jeep being a "barbie" jeep. It was one of those half joking half serious comments. So I looked at him in his modded jeep and just replied "hum, somehow that doesn't hurt coming from someone driving an automatic!" There were no other comments.

Sent from my ADR6400L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Had the owner of the liquor store I frequent look at my wheels and says, " OH SHIT!!! you scraped your wheels on a curb":doh:

Webe

I'm sure he just traded in his minivan for it. I would have asked if he broke in the diff's properly, when he asked how you do that tell him your supposed to put 20 miles in 4 low locked on dry pavement on it so u might want to go drive 'round the neighborhood tonight to break it in!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

:rock::cheesy::cheesy:

Toneman

Should have invited him out to Devils this friday.Bet he would have jumped him his Rubi twice as fast to leave :brows:

Top Bottom