Watcha cookin'?

RUBEERCON

IMG_1481479065.282803.jpg
Easy crock pot chicken chili. I cocked the chicken breast in the chili then removed them and shredded them. Added some corn, Rotel and a cup of salsa. Eat it with chips, sour cream and cheese!

My friends request this all the time, they think it's from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Tried the one pan dinner with shrimp, grape tomatoes, and portobello mushrooms tonight. Seasoned it with a Greek seasoning packet instead of the Italian, and squeezed fresh lemon over the top. Cooked for half an hour and put over pasta with the melted butter in the pan as sauce. Even better then the chicken!!!
IMG_9581.jpg
IMG_9582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fmdualexhaust

Tried the one pan dinner with shrimp, grape tomatoes, and portobello mushrooms tonight. Seasoned it with a Greek seasoning packet instead of the Italian, and squeezed fresh lemon over the top. Cooked for half an hour and put over pasta with the melted butter in the pan as sauce. Even better then the chicken!!!

Damn you! Now I have to make this one too.

The chicken dinner was delish.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's not food, but I'm pretty excited about my new Shun knife set I received for Christmas.

IMG_0676.jpg

And that lasagna looks amazing Tony!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks! And I bet it would cut like butter with those awesome knives! ��

One of these days I'll have to make you a batch!

I believe I had it in Moab. I mean...I've never tasted that fine looking dish, come on up and cook me a pan. :yup:

Edit: And the knives are sharpened to 16 degrees (vs. the normal 22) so they are very sharp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom