Watcha cookin'?

Brute

Hooked
Simple the way it should be IMO
Olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper toss it few times while in the oven and it is done drizzle with balsamic,honey,olive oil mixture and you done

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good to me...

Try this...after peeling off a few outside leaves, slice them in half. Preheat oven to 400...take ovenproof skillet and render some pancetta; remove pancetta and place sprouts cut side down in pan and sear...then turn them over, place in oven for 8 minutes...remove from oven, add pancetta, large pat of butter and salt & pepper...serve

Andy5160

Hooked
Sounds good to me...

Try this...after peeling off a few outside leaves, slice them in half. Preheat oven to 400...take ovenproof skillet and render some pancetta; remove pancetta and place sprouts cut side down in pan and sear...then turn them over, place in oven for 8 minutes...remove from oven, add pancetta, large pat of butter and salt & pepper...serve

Will do next time indeed
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

How do you feel about cauliflower?...

M’eh, I’ll eat it but prefer broccoli. Find the texture better. Not a lot of things I don’t care for. Brussel sprouts, peas, Lima beans..kinda cauliflower. Not that I won’t eat them, I just don’t care for them enough to add them into our meal lists.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
M’eh, I’ll eat it but prefer broccoli. Find the texture better. Not a lot of things I don’t care for. Brussel sprouts, peas, Lima beans..kinda cauliflower. Not that I won’t eat them, I just don’t care for them enough to add them into our meal lists.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cut some in small pieces toss with oilve oil, pick a seasoning, & bake in 425* oven for 15 minutes. Totally changes the taste of pretty much any veggie. Green beans done this was are fricking awesome. I can eat a pound of those alone for a meal.

Brute

Hooked
Braised short ribs, with maitake mushrooms, Madeira reduction, haricot vert with pancetta, and...oh yea, cauliflower purée for a certain somebody

Attachments

• 66729FB0-392F-4924-94F0-75EECC77EC60.jpg
    66729FB0-392F-4924-94F0-75EECC77EC60.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom