Watcha cookin'?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Saw this thing at my local fish market. It was huge. Wonder how someone will prepare it View attachment 332855

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you see that rainbow one they caught back there a couple weeks ago? The chances were like one in a million or ten million or something stupid. Was pretty cool.

I’m looking forward to the littlenecks and oyster when I get back there in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Did you see that rainbow one they caught back there a couple weeks ago? The chances were like one in a million or ten million or something stupid. Was pretty cool.

I’m looking forward to the littlenecks and oyster when I get back there in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No I did not see it but just looked it up, it is amazing.
Staying in NYC for a bit or just passing through?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
The coals won’t light if you soak them first...unless you soak them in lighter fluid...

Isn't that how you do it, unless you have a charcoal chimney...haha

I never have. Just throw them on and turn them until husk is black. Sometimes horseradish inside (cooks out, doesn't taste like horseradish), really good flavor.

That sounds good. I'll have to try that.

Side note, we had what we call sushi bowls the other night for dinner. Basically a deconstructed CA roll in a bowl. My wife got some wasabi and I mixed it up like I normally do and poured it over it. She got another kind or something because that's all I could taste. Had clear sinuses for the rest of the night..haha. Felt like the top of my head was going to pop off. Totally ruined my whole meal, but still ate it because I wasn't going to throw it out and waste it..haha.

Top Bottom