Watcha cookin'?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
20 whole Dungeness crabs caught two days ago, 2 pounds of shrimp, and smoked salmon.

I’m also making a whole slew of appetizers, including Parmesan and artichoke mushroom caps on the Traeger, also a wheel of baked Brie with pepper jelly and a plate of three different kinds of salami with a selection of cheeses.

Time to open up some decent whiskey and start preparing everything.

Merry Christmas all!

IMG_5485.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
20 whole Dungeness crabs caught two days ago, 2 pounds of shrimp, and smoked salmon.

I’m also making a whole slew of appetizers, including Parmesan and artichoke mushroom caps on the Traeger.

Merry Christmas all!

View attachment 338980

Wow
You going hard core here [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King

I’m also making a whole slew of appetizers, including Parmesan and artichoke mushroom caps on the Traeger.

Merry Christmas all!

How many people you cooking for?

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

I’m also making a whole slew of appetizers, including Parmesan and artichoke mushroom caps on the Traeger, also a wheel of baked Brie with pepper jelly and a plate of three different kinds of salami with a selection of cheeses.

Merry Christmas all!

View attachment 338980

Wow Dungeness crab is def a favorite . Where did you catch them ? Post up photos as you cook

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow Dungeness crab is def a favorite . Where did you catch them ? Post up photos as you cook

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I believe our supplier gets them from the Fort Bragg area but I’m actually not really sure. I know he said the season just opened recently. No cooking pics but here is a pic of the family effort getting them ready to eat.

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Prepping Christmas dinner...Madeira reduction with veal demiglace

Attachments

• 1C387574-622A-431A-80BE-128EED6A53BA.jpg
    1C387574-622A-431A-80BE-128EED6A53BA.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom