Watcha cookin'?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks good. I'm working today and that's what we're having here at the station. A 20 pounder is in the oven as I type this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bummer you’re working but at least you’re gonna eat good! Merry Christmas.
No one’s going hungry in your house...

Haha, yea that’s a small prime rib but it’s a lot of meat for 3-1/2 people. Your dinner looked excellent as well. Hope you’re having fun in NYC.

[emoji106][emoji106] looking good.

Just put mine in a few minutes ago.
View attachment 339033 .

Looks good! Cooking on an Egg?[emoji106]

I normally use a drum smoker but went the easy route this year with the Traeger. Still turned out awesome. Just finished up and ready for a nap....just wish I could actually take one.

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I made filet, Brussels sprouts with balsamic and bacon and sautéed mushrooms. No pictures. It was delicious.

Bummer you’re working but at least you’re gonna eat good! Merry Christmas.

Haha, yea that’s a small prime rib but it’s a lot of meat for 3-1/2 people. Your dinner looked excellent as well. Hope you’re having fun in NYC.

Looks good! Cooking on an Egg?[emoji106]

I normally use a drum smoker but went the easy route this year with the Traeger. Still turned out awesome. Just finished up and ready for a nap....just wish I could actually take one.

View attachment 339049

View attachment 339050

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your cuts were perfect I thought you cut the top layer of bark off. I was thinking what the fuck is he doing. Lol

Took me a minute.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Arroz a la cubana...my favorite breakfast in nyc...at the Mercado in Little Spain...eggs fried in olive oil, Catalan sausages, roasted garlic...

Top Bottom