Watcha cookin'?

IMG_4487.jpg

Not much, just some black angus burgers on the Blackstone. One for each member of the family, including the taxed one for the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Cast iron cookware is good for a lot of things but it is heavy. Here is my most recent gift to myself and kitchen in general [emoji23] American made and light View attachment 356918View attachment 356919

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks nice. I’ve begun to get away from anything but cast iron. It really is the nicest in my opinion. Have you heard of Borough Furnace? Same outfit in NY making cast iron. Super pricy though.

That looks nice. I’ve begun to get away from anything but cast iron. It really is the nicest in my opinion.

Same.
I only ever use cast iron anymore. Tons of my mom and grandma’s stuff I inherited. But I’m really digging FINEX. The wife hates it cause of the weight. Which I never really understood. I’m not taking it for a walk. Let the stove hold it. lol
Storing it all is a bitch tho.

We got a full stainless set about 7 years ago and still have it and use it to this day. Love it.

With that being said, we got a single cast iron Lodge skillet about 2 years ago and use it even more. We love it more.

That looks nice. I’ve begun to get away from anything but cast iron. It really is the nicest in my opinion. Have you heard of Borough Furnace? Same outfit in NY making cast iron. Super pricy though.

I looked over their website and it looks like they know what they are doing. Prices are compatible with Le Creuset. I have three skillets and the Dutch oven from LC so I am set for now.
The main reason I got All Clad as I attempted to make halibut in cast iron skillet and could not get the crispy layer on each side right so after trying the same on the Clad it turned out perfect.

Top Bottom