Watcha cookin'?

WJCO

Meme King
Since we've been eating better, we have been doing this cauliflower mac and cheese as a side for awhile. Which is actually pretty damn good.

KIMG0574.jpg

But tonight we decided to add our leftover Christmas ham to it. Really damn good. We'll be doing this again.

KIMG0573.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Since we've been eating better, we have been doing this cauliflower mac and cheese as a side for awhile. Which is actually pretty damn good.
But tonight we decided to add our leftover Christmas ham to it. Really damn good. We'll be doing this again.

I started buying Riced Cauliflower from Costco last year. It's nice because you can treat it as rice and add whatever you want to it. I'm sure Sam's club and others carry something similar. rc.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug

View attachment 357278

View attachment 357279

I started buying Riced Cauliflower from Costco last year. It's nice because you can treat it as rice and add whatever you want to it. I'm sure Sam's club and others carry something similar. View attachment 357284

We eat a lot of that too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WTF is this? Bunch of pussies! The cauliflower crust pizza is pretty good I hear.

WJCO

Meme King
I started buying Riced Cauliflower from Costco last year. It's nice because you can treat it as rice and add whatever you want to it. I'm sure Sam's club and others carry something similar.

We eat a lot of that too

Yeah, we get that stuff at sam's club. Very convenient and easy to mix in just about anything and still not feel like you're eating cauliflower.

The cauliflower crust pizza is pretty good I hear.

It is. My wife found one brand (I forget the name), but it tastes identical to regular thin pizza crust.

Ddays

Hooked
WTF is this? Bunch of pussies! The cauliflower crust pizza is pretty good I hear.

Hahaha, gotta even out the small amount of shitty stuff I can't help eating with the good stuff

Man, I eat that minced garlic by the spoonful! We use to go to Hu Hot and I would load up and the wife would say I stilled smelled like garlic the next day!

Lol, I bet you farted like a goddam buffalo after all that garlic too!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yeah, we get that stuff at sam's club. Very convenient and easy to mix in just about anything and still not feel like you're eating cauliflower.

It is. My wife found one brand (I forget the name), but it tastes identical to regular thin pizza crust.
Yeah, we have been eating better too
I love rice, but it fucks with my blood sugar.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hahaha, gotta even out the small amount of shitty stuff I can't help eating with the good stuff

Lol, I bet you farted like a goddam buffalo after all that garlic too!
Rubbed and heated up a couple of butts around 4am this morning.

View attachment 357309

View attachment 357310
Oooooo. We use to throw one in the crock pot all day with some vinegar based sauce from Shealys in South Carolina.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I really need to learn how to cook and do a smoker, maybe when I can slow down at work and have more time for other things.....

We've been talking about doing this for a month. It's hard to find a solid day to tend to the smoker. My father and law taught me a lot and I've just adjusted some of it by trial and error. Nowadays with youtube, I'm sure you could watch a bunch of different channels and then find a groove with what works or not for you.

Ddays

Hooked
I really need to learn how to cook and do a smoker, maybe when I can slow down at work and have more time for other things.....

That's the beauty of a pellet smoker. They're stupid easy. They take most of the work out of the process so all you really need to do is monitor the temp. And with the bluetooth
thermometers out now, you can check that from anywhere.

So what kind you gonna get?:brows:

Top Bottom