Wave from Fredeicksburg, VA. / New Orleans, LA.

SynysterHD

:standing wave: Hey guys, I'm Johnny. I'm originally from New Orleans, LA. But, moved out to Fredericksburg, VA. a year ago. I'm a first time Jeep owner and I love it. I have been modding all my vehicles since I started driving and I can see that this Jeep will be no exception. I have a lifted F250 but, I took it on the trails out here following some Jeeps and I got some really nice pinstripes down my "use to be nice paint". :mad: !!! We really wanted something a little smaller that we could go trail riding in. I've always wanted a Jeep, so The wife and I decided to get one. I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Sport S. Can't wait to star modding it. Theirs so much I want to do with it... Great to be here and I'll hopefully meet some great people and possibly start wheeling with y'all. Cheers :beer:

V6V34.jpg

JKLIFE

:standing wave: Hey guys, I'm Johnny. I'm originally from New Orleans, LA. But, moved out to Fredericksburg, VA. a year ago. I'm a first time Jeep owner and I love it. I have been modding all my vehicles since I started driving and I can see that this Jeep will be no exception. I have a lifted F250 but, I took it on the trails out here following some Jeeps and I got some really nice pinstripes down my "use to be nice paint". :mad: !!! We really wanted something a little smaller that we could go trail riding in. I've always wanted a Jeep, so The wife and I decided to get one. I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Sport S. Can't wait to star modding it. Theirs so much I want to do with it... Great to be here and I'll hopefully meet some great people and possibly start wheeling with y'all. Cheers :beer:

Welcome to the Club! I'm in Fredericksburg too! Hit me up whenever you want to go Jeepin!

SynysterHD

Welcome to the Club! I'm in Fredericksburg too! Hit me up whenever you want to go Jeepin!

Thanks man, I will definitely do that. I want to get some stuff done to it before I try it out.

Where do y'all wheel around here? I've wheeled in my F250 down in Spotsy behind Target in that area.

JKLIFE

Thanks man, I will definitely do that. I want to get some stuff done to it before I try it out.

Where do y'all wheel around here? I've wheeled in my F250 down in Spotsy behind Target in that area.

I'm SoCal transplant.. Been in the area for two years. I've had my jeep almost a year. Recently just got my lift and tires put on! I've heard of a couple spots out at the George Washington National Forest. Whenever your ready I'm down to go! And if you need some help with modding ur jeep feel free to hit me up.

SynysterHD

I'm SoCal transplant.. Been in the area for two years. I've had my jeep almost a year. Recently just got my lift and tires put on! I've heard of a couple spots out at the George Washington National Forest. Whenever your ready I'm down to go! And if you need some help with modding ur jeep feel free to hit me up.

We'll definitely go wheeling one day soon. Thanks for the offer to help, I may take you up on that.

Top Bottom