Wave from Raleigh Durham.

HardRock87

Thanks man! 5 days of sleeping through the night it's like a miracle.

Now, let's go wheeling! I've lived down here 4 years and don't have anyone to go with.

Welcome from the Cary/Apex area!

Thanks everyone, and if you guys ever go wheeling. Shoot me a message. I don't like going by myself in case I get stuck, and I don't know a lot of places. Once I get my winch I won't be so hesitant.

swampdog

Post some pics of your ride so we can figure out what it is capable of and where would be a good place to get your tires dirty.

HardRock87

Post some pics of your ride so we can figure out what it is capable of and where would be a good place to get your tires dirty.

As of right now it is a stock 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock. My goals for it are the following: winch, 4 or 6 inch lift (Still looking at which one would work best for me.), 35 or 40 inch tires (Depends on the lift.), all the mechanical upgrades needed to go with the lift I pick, MetalCloak Overline flares, and the rest are cosmetic upgrades.

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Last edited:

epetry

Welcome from Raleigh! I go to uwharrie often if you ever want to go one weekend just message me!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
As of right now it is a stock 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock. My goals for it are the following: winch, 4 or 6 inch lift (Still looking at which one would work best for me.), 35 or 40 inch tires (Depends on the lift.), all the mechanical upgrades needed to go with the lift I pick, MetalCloak Overline flares, and the rest are cosmetic upgrades.

View attachment 206550

View attachment 206551

LOL just a $15K difference between the two, but I vote for 40's! 🤘🏻

swampdog

View attachment 206550

View attachment 206551

Do NOT put 6" of lift on your JK. I would not go over 4".

Top Bottom