Wave from Surprise, Az.

RVJKU

Not new to off road but new to Jeeps. We've been through many phases. Atv's, Utv's, Sand cars, a little desert racing in Class 5 Unlimited and Class 9. My wife and I always do a vacation in Colorado every year, and the last three we have rented a jeep to check out the trails around Silverton. So now we have a grand kid toter 2011 JKU. We are looking forward to this next phase. Keeping it simple though. Here's the wave from Surprise, Az.

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale and a fellow ex-desert racer( late 80's and early 90's in ADRA) in class 3 & 4. You found a great forum for Jeep information. Hope to see you on the trail with that grand kid hauler.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try and post a pic or two soon. Maybe bump into some of the locals sometime. A have some items I want to take care of before I take the jeep out. Mostly a proper spare tire mount as I'm on 35's, and a trans cooler. Maybe 488's as well.

Wave from Old Town Scottsdale! There is a group of us on here that do multiple runs per month, you should try to come along for one, or many haha.:rock:

Top Bottom