Wave from Truckee c.a.

hirschdalejeep

Hey , hows it going ? I have been checking out this forum for a while , love the pic's . I met eddie at the shell station in truckee , (saw the rubicat on the highway and followed). Anyway this is my first jeep project , (always have been into old chevy's) , 1977 cj-7 , just swapped in a 360 and way more to come. Myself and family love the deep dessert , ghost towning , 4wheeling etc., have been doing it for a long time. Got the jeep to tow behind our motorhome , (77 blazer to heavy) . So I am learning a lot about old jeeps as I go , pretty fun project , so far I have done , 360 , fixed cracks in frame , all new mounts , (body , motor , trans.) , twin stick , etc.... Glad to be a member now.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey , hows it going ? I have been checking out this forum for a while , love the pic's . I met eddie at the shell station in truckee , (saw the rubicat on the highway and followed). Anyway this is my first jeep project , (always have been into old chevy's) , 1977 cj-7 , just swapped in a 360 and way more to come. Myself and family love the deep dessert , ghost towning , 4wheeling etc., have been doing it for a long time. Got the jeep to tow behind our motorhome , (77 blazer to heavy) . So I am learning a lot about old jeeps as I go , pretty fun project , so far I have done , 360 , fixed cracks in frame , all new mounts , (body , motor , trans.) , twin stick , etc.... Glad to be a member now.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

LOL!! I remember meeting you there. Glad you found your way over here. :thumb:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Doubt if I'll run into Eddie at a local gas station, but you never know!

Top Bottom