Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

JK12

Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it. From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is anyone here not aloud to ever share there experiences or their personal trust In the investments they've made? You see it as one sided because you are the onesided person here. No body asked for junk yard axles. Maybe you should learn that other people have opinions and you can leave it be. Don't get all up in a bunch cause your opinion got shot down and disagree with what the OP wanted

JAGS

Hooked
Is anyone here not aloud to ever share there experiences or their personal trust In the investments they've made? You see it as one sided because you are the onesided person here. No body asked for junk yard axles. Maybe you should learn that other people have opinions and you can leave it be. Don't get all up in a bunch cause your opinion got shot down and disagree with what the OP wanted

Bingo. You get it. That's the issue is the original post and request.

- Jason

Maertz

Banned
I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to. I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

Maertz

Banned
I said personally I'd reccomend them, and got flamed for not saying dynatrac axkes make you a man. I never said they were the only option. No one mentioned currie or g2 either.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to. I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

You're that vain to think there are 10,000 plus people here that can't think on their own? What a pompous ass. Looks like you're the one who is the outsider. Information is shared here and if you don't like it, there's the door. No one is making you stay. We are just a bunch of sheep anyways right?

Thanks for showing your true colors.

Maertz

Banned
Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. Impressive you can see true colors of a jeep forum.. Thats thinking highly of yourself. I dont care.

JK12

I said personally I'd reccomend them, and got flamed for not saying dynatrac axkes make you a man. I never said they were the only option. No one mentioned currie or g2 either.

You're getting flamed cause you started shit with the owner of the forum. It's his house not yours. And if you go back and look, read what the OP said I don't believe he said anything about junk axles your opinion wasn't asked for don't state what someone doesn't want plain and simple.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. I dont care.

Seriously? You've been judging all night. Grouping bunches of people into categories calling them brainless and even went as far as to call this site gay. Take a look in the mirror you clown.

CaliCrusher

At least here you get the privilege of watching Eddie and Mel beat the shit out of the products they recommend and drive home relatively unscathed. And all that is free of charge.

JAGS

Hooked

You said more than that bro. Check ur first couple posts.

And the OP didn't ask about Currie or G2.

- Jason

Maertz

Banned
Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

Crucified? You pansy. You can't leave well enough alone.

Why ARE you still here?

Maertz

Banned
At least here you get the privilege of watching Eddie and Mel beat the shit out of the products they recommend and drive home relatively unscathed. And all that is free of charge.

Ive seen jk buggies get beat to shit alot more with half the cost into them. There more capable and dont drive onroad as there built for offroad...

Brankz

Seriously? You've been judging all night. Grouping bunches of people into categories calling them brainless and even went as far as to call this site gay. Take a look in the mirror you clown.

Maybe he's the gay one, for thinking in GAY forums? :thinking: lol

JAGS

Hooked

What makes you think that we don't know or research other options? There are tons of options... then there a couple great/better options. Most people like you don't seem to realize the difference or how to read an OP question.

- Jason

Top Bottom