Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your really original with this one. never heard that one before

Maertz

Banned
Lol you must have heard the common phrase before. Doesnt surprise me...

JK12

Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

How old are you? Let's grow up and use grown up words here. People claims you speak of are what they and hundreds of others trust to get them home after a day of wheeling. If you want your "junk" axle go ahead. We'd rather put modern with modern. After spending hard earned money on something proven

Maertz

Banned
Hmm. How bout you all grow up and use your brains to think on your own. If it helps you justify your wasted money good for you. As said plenty of people use the junk axles and beat them alot more.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hmm. How bout you all grow up and use your brains to think on your own. If it helps you justify your wasted money good for you. As said plenty of people use the junk axles and beat them alot more.

So they must be better than those of us brainwashed people who waste our money.

Assclown!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh, I get it now. If we don't all think like you, we must not be using our brains or are somehow incapable of thinking on our own. Got it :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Funny, you're still here :thinking:

So please, do yourself a favor and spend more of your time with them.

Come on, give him a break...

His parents are out for the night at the Company Christmas party, mom is under the mistletoe hoping dad's boss comes around, dad is passed out in his cubicle after one cup of eggnog, and he is drinking "a vodka" from their liquor cabinet with nothing better to do than to come on here and talk about how lame the site is. :crazyeyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oh, I get it now. If we don't all think like you, we must not be using our brains or are somehow incapable of thinking on our own. Got it :thumb:

Hello, brainwashed money waster here, Maertz how much better are junkyard axles than Dynatrac, or Teraflex, or Currie?

Maertz

Banned

Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it. From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Come on, give him a break...

His parents are out for the night at the Company Christmas party, mom is under the mistletoe hoping dad's boss comes around, dad is passed out in his cubicle after one cup of eggnog, and he is drinking "a vodka" from their liquor cabinet with nothing better to do than to come on here and talk about how lame the site is. :crazyeyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!

:cheesy: All I was saying is that if we won't be missed, I was surprised that he was still here. Likewise, I was encouraging him to spend more time with his friends - Did I do wrong? :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
So is this guy an original or a regurgitation of a previous asshat. His comment on this place not changing makes me think the later.

But yeah, like skid said. 55 posts might be close to a record.

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nope you dont get it. Theres alot of "pushing" and one sidedness and you cant deny it.

Let me see. It's okay for a troll like you to come on to my forum and express your opinions but if I do the same, it's "pushing" and "one sidedness". Got it :thumb:

From your stand point i get it but not the others... Other than chris. I see his side to.

Right, the others should all just agree with everything you have to say just because you said it. It all makes sense now - thanks :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom