WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Runs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, but I don't think we qualify as "badass wheelers" until we've done Carnage Canyon! See you soon.

oh come now, you don't have to run something like carnage canyon to be badass and i think you know what i mean. i know you guys like taking on the hardest stuff you can plant your tires on and the runs we'll be doing this year simply won't be any of that. as i've said before, our goal this year is to take on the scenic side of moab and explore its beauty. :)

oh come now, you don't have to run something like carnage canyon to be badass and i think you know what i mean. i know you guys like taking on the hardest stuff you can plant your tires on and the runs we'll be doing this year simply won't be any of that. as i've said before, our goal this year is to take on the scenic side of moab and explore its beauty. :)

Yeah, I can definitely appreciate that - you've already done all the hard trails, and now's the time to actually enjoy the amazing beauty of the area. I can't wait to see your photos and video.

Mechengineer2

Yeah, I can definitely appreciate that - you've already done all the hard trails, and now's the time to actually enjoy the amazing beauty of the area. I can't wait to see your photos and video.

If you haven't driven the Dome Plateau trail, I would highly recommend it. Incredible scenery. Really enjoyed it last year. An easy trail but one of those routes away from it all where you will truly feel like you are on a safari.

Top Bottom