WAYALIFE Aftermarket Jeep Products SURVEY

dillard09

Easy peasy! On the source for parts i could have check a couple boxes as i dont usually rely on just one source but for the most part its right here so i choose internet forum. And as far as installing the parts i do most if i feel comfortable but when it comes to welding, you can bet someone else is doing that. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Easy peasy! On the source for parts i could have check a couple boxes as i dont usually rely on just one source but for the most part its right here so i choose internet forum. And as far as installing the parts i do most if i feel comfortable but when it comes to welding, you can bet someone else is doing that. :thumb:

Welding and installing gears is something that I think most people choose to leave to the pros and understandably so.

Thanks for your help [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rivertoys

Done. For question two, I was looking for a "combination of several sources" option. Truth be told, that's what I use when collecting trusted information about products or upgrades. Internet forums are great, but so are magazine articles, you tube videos, and specs and other details from the manufacturers themselves. No matter the source, a grain of salt is usually required too. HAHA... Hope my input helps for what you need.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Done. For question two, I was looking for a "combination of several sources" option. Truth be told, that's what I use when collecting trusted information about products or upgrades. Internet forums are great, but so are magazine articles, you tube videos, and specs and other details from the manufacturers themselves. No matter the source, a grain of salt is usually required too. HAHA... Hope my input helps for what you need.

Well, we figured that most people look at multiple sources but what we were interested in is what you trust "the most".

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Done! So easy a Jarhead can do it! [emoji23]

So far all the work done to mine has been done by me, except mounting and balancing tires. Four years into Jeep ownership and loving every minute of it! And, no bs, all the advice found here on WAL is spot on. [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

thechad797

Done

I will say when i chose my suspension on my jku i never rode in a lifted o e to see how brands compared .so i went rubicon express knowing what it was like on my LJ . Needless i just drove a rock krawler rig and its so much softer and nicer. Just wished someone did reviews to list the differences between the manufacturers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Done! So easy a Jarhead can do it! [emoji23]

So far all the work done to mine has been done by me, except mounting and balancing tires. Four years into Jeep ownership and loving every minute of it! And, no bs, all the advice found here on WAL is spot on. [emoji1303]

Glad to hear it and thank you for your help :thumb:

Top Bottom