Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

longarmwj

This one belongs here because this whole exchange made me laugh my ass off. For those of you not in the loop, it's a link to my build thread :cheesy:
lol2.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Listen here fuck face, I am glad you took the time to steal shit off my instagram and whatever else in your mind you felt you had to do to make such a bullshit post.

Just to clarify to everyone, on "this old rig" of his, that I built in my friends garage on my post deployment, this jeep is a 2012, not a 13. It has no atlas, no double triangulated rear, no 14in coil overs or anything this dipshit is claiming.

It is 3 link front and rear with all vks brackets and artec trusses. Front is a f450 wide track 60, rear is a 14 bolt. The coil overs are rebel spec 12in ibp's and its a stock 3.6l engine with a edelbrock supercharger. The rest of the build is on my profile.

I dont give a flying fuck about my language or anything else on this reply the forum might get offended by. I absolutely fucking hate liars and thiefs, especially when it comes to builds people put their blood sweat tears and hard ass earned deployment money into. If you got a problem with me calling you out on your bullshit, email me and ill send you my address so we can settle this shit like men.

And if the forum wants to ban me, go for it, i dont give a shit.

This one is awesome.

Top Bottom