Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
From Days:

Moral: One desirable trait can't make up for all that ugly man.
https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p...apatalk.com/byo?rid=73415]WAYALIFE mobile app

That one was great.
And whether they punctuate it that way. (Moral: One desirable trait can't make up for all that ugly man.) or (Moral: One desirable trait can't make up for all that ugly, man.) It still works.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
“I know the words are big...”

I wasn't talking about you. I quoted who I was talking about, seemed pretty clear to everyone else.:thinking:
Take the time to try and comprehend the words you're reading and their relationship to things like quotes. I realize some of the words are big but if you try hard, you can do it.
If not, there is still time to ask Santa for a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

Now, if you want to measure your dick from your asshole so you can claim a larger tire size, it's completely understandable.

Wait, you don’t do that? lol
#growernotashower

This is why women have no accurate reference to measurements. They’ve been lied to their entire lives that 3 inches is 5. lol

WJCO

Meme King
This is why women have no accurate reference to measurements. They’ve been lied to their entire lives that 3 inches is 5. lol

^This comment also belongs in this thread :cheesy:

I will say, piginajeep gets full credit on that other post that I did, he came up with that one.

notnalc68

Wait, you don’t do that? lol
#growernotashower

^This comment also belongs in this thread :cheesy:

I will say, piginajeep gets full credit on that other post that I did, he came up with that one.

And this one...

Yes, you are a legend in your own hand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: :thumb:

If you live in California or some other communist state that believes they’re saving the planet with this dumbass logic, then you’re correct.

For the rest of us that live in states that love puppies, semi-automatic weapons with no ammo capacity restrictions, and women with big tits, the L96 is a great fucking engine that has a lot of power.

Top Bottom