Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

longarmwj

Overlander gets a spot here with this beauty

Thanks for the pointer. I do actually have one and she has probably logged more off-road miles than you ever have. Not to mention her jeep doesn’t have that butt pirate grille on the front.

Your awesome life consists of Cheetos, Xbox and AOL in your moms basement. Your existence is solely based on the fact the your heffer of a mother took the retarded bagger at the grocery store home and showed him her gorilla salad. Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Overlander gets a spot here with this beauty

The retort was pretty good too.

Hahaha hilarious. My awesome life consists of the exact opposite of that but whatever. That’s awesome that your woman has logged more of off road time than me. I’ve barely logged any. I’m sure she is a super model good for you.

If you woke up in my life tomorrow you would think you won the genetic and life lottery and wouldn’t be posting your 26,001 comment on some random guys post. What did it take you, 3 minutes to reply to my comment? Hanging on to this forum like it’s life. Enjoy picking the mud out of your girlfriends tooth.

Moose92YJ

Another absolute gem from Overlander. I know I haven't been here long, but I've been here long enough to know that if I'm scrolling through a thread and see his name, the post will be well worth the read.

IMG_2395.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Longarmwj just NAILS it! :cheesy: :clap2:

Here, I have a couple of very scientific charts I’ve made for you to help you out
View attachment 298495
View attachment 298496

Honorable mention to Zevulin for this Just as Epic rebuttal:

View attachment 298497
Slow day at the dealership today? [emoji631]

I'm crying over here! :cheesy:

Original Thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/52881-Another-windshield-strike

Last edited:
Top Bottom