WAYALIFE California or Bust 2015 - The Final Stretch Photo Journal

SierraSilver

I think the smithy that designed this wagon went back to the future!!
Darn seals!!
Don't think I'm going to get the Evo skins on before this trip either. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433983485.644092.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Gathering goods/supplies for wagon. I think I am way more prepared than the early travelers. 😉

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434051335.383904.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! :clap2:

And, truth be told, I don't think you are more prepared than they were :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note, I don't think we'll be needing as much wood as our last trip. Gonna be a warm night when we camp and it'll only be for one night :yup:

JeepFan

Hooked
On a side note, I don't think we'll be needing as much wood as our last trip. Gonna be a warm night when we camp and it'll only be for one night :yup:

Awesome! More room for essential liquids! :beer::beer:

Hopefully there won't be any mud on this trip! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

No kidding!! Shouldn't be especially with temps up in the low 90's but you never know. It's been raining a lot up here the past few days.

I'm hoping to get an early start on Saturday as we have a lot of ground to cover. Good thing you guys will be up early enough to kick back and relax tomorrow. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

Well, I did make an essential stop today for any WAL adventure. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434070751.681524.jpg

Looks like I won't be needing to bring these things! :bleh:

Never know when you'll need a bike on the trail. 😂😂 Wait, what things are you talking about. 😳😳

No kidding!! Shouldn't be especially with temps up in the low 90's but you never know. It's been raining a lot up here the past few days.

I'm hoping to get an early start on Saturday as we have a lot of ground to cover. Good thing you guys will be up early enough to kick back and relax tomorrow. :yup:

Possibility of mud???? Im out. Lol.

Just kidding, I'm looking forward to hanging out and another adventure. 👍👍

Top Bottom