WAYALIFE Clip on Outrageous Act of Science : Science Channel - 02/13/16 @ 9PM-EST

Armydog

Very Cool

Eddie and Cindy,
That is AWESOME, and another thing the little Renegade does well!!!

MERICA!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Really happy to hear that Eddie and Cindy
That's really cool how that highway songs works

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting up the screen shot Frank and thanks to everyone else for watching it. I still haven't even seen it - was the show any good? :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks for posting up the screen shot Frank and thanks to everyone else for watching it. I still haven't even seen it - was the show any good? :crazyeyes:

I watch the show from time to time and sometimes it's interesting. I watched it last night but after I saw your clip I flipped the channel.

Albo

I DVR'ed 3 episodes to make sure I got the right one and some of the stuff they do is pretty cool.

JeepFan

Hooked

The piece they did on your video was well done. I noticed they blurred out the Wayalife logo.

They did mention you by name a few times which I thought was cool.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, thanks for the heads up! I just looked on my apple TV and once it's available, I should be able to buy the episode and watch it :yup:

Top Bottom