WAYALIFE collared shirts

BlackKnight

You Could count me in for one of each color/design. Polos are all I where at work (jeans and Polos are the dress code for IT in my Corp..)

Hack12

This would be my choice if it were up to me. A charcoal colored Dickie's short-sleeve shirt with the Wayalife Gear logo embroidered on back and the regular Wayalife logo and signature embroidered on the front.

What do you guys think???

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399925440.480197.jpg

Last edited:
This would be my choice if it were up to me. A charcoal colored Dickie's short-sleeve shirt with the Wayalife Gear logo embroidered on back and the regular Wayalife logo and signature embroidered on the front.

What do you guys think???

View attachment 82759

That is what I was looking for to work around the house. I would still like a polo because I have a feeling my new job will require me to wear a collar on my shirt.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'll take a few. Eddie? Can you get those up and running?

Unfortunately I don't think it's something that he has high on his priority list right now, with the wheeling trips coming up. I'm going to venture to say it involves some shopping around for shirt vendors and embroidery companies...

Unfortunately I don't think it's something that he has high on his priority list right now, with the wheeling trips coming up. I'm going to venture to say it involves some shopping around for shirt vendors and embroidery companies...

Think he would allow us to do it, at least make the arrangements and forward the details? Don't want to step on toes and Surely don't want to infringe...

Hack12

Think he would allow us to do it, at least make the arrangements and forward the details? Don't want to step on toes and Surely don't want to infringe...

I'd imagine he'd want to take care of something like that himself. At the very least, maybe let someone he employs/contracts handle it.

Though I know nobody has suggested as much, I just want to go on record and be clear that I merely put together that design b/c I would love to see WAYALIFE (Eddie&Cindy) produce it at some point. I am in no way encouraging anyone to take it upon themselves to produce a copyright infringing shirt!

Last edited:
Top Bottom