WAYALIFE collared shirts

Though I know nobody has suggested as much, I just want to go on record and be clear that I merely put together that design b/c I would love to see WAYALIFE (Eddie&Cindy) produce it at some point. I am in no way encouraging anyone to take it upon themselves to produce a copyright infringing shirt![/QUOTE]

TOTALLY agree!

loscann48

I'd be in for a shop shirt and a few polos, especially if they are the light weight, cool, and breathable polyester they make golf and other athletic shirts out if.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Realistically, if WAYALIFE were to ever produce a shirt similar to the idea I laid out, it wouldn't be cheap.

If it truly was completely embroidered, front and back, it'd probably have to be priced around $60-70, maybe more. A more practical approach may be embroidery on the front and silkscreen on the back.

I'd be willing to pay for the full embroidery, but I can certainly understand why some wouldn't.

JAGS

Hooked
Realistically, if WAYALIFE were to ever produce a shirt similar to the idea I laid out, it wouldn't be cheap.

If it truly was completely embroidered, front and back, it'd probably have to be priced around $60-70, maybe more. A more practical approach may be embroidery on the front and silkscreen on the back.

I'd be willing to pay for the full embroidery, but I can certainly understand why some wouldn't.

Even just the front looks pretty cool with the new WAL script. Nice proof of concept there Hack. I think that look is close to how the PJK shop shirts looked like. I'd be in for a button down shop shirt. :yup:

Like 10frank9 said though, with all the big trips coming up, not sure this will be at the top of the list for a while (if at all).

Hack12

Even just the front looks pretty cool with the new WAL script. Nice proof of concept there Hack. I think that look is close to how the PJK shop shirts looked like. I'd be in for a button down shop shirt. :yup:

Like 10frank9 said though, with all the big trips coming up, not sure this will be at the top of the list for a while (if at all).

Thanks! :)

I'd have to agree with you about where this would fall on the WAYALIFE priority list! :yup: Hard to get excited about shirt concepts when you have epic wheeling/exploring adventures just around the corner!!

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks! :)

Hard to get excited about shirt concepts when you have epic wheeling/exploring adventures just around the corner!!

Unfortunately we have nothing better to do than get excited about a non-existent shirt. lol :cheesy: :grayno:

King Con

How about black Dickies with Wayalife embroidered on them!! We could wear them just like Cousin Eddie in Christmas Vacation. LOL! Hey maybe Eddy might already rock that look on his Christmas cards. Just kidding!

sean.m.adams33

It would probably be a lot easier for them to make patches. Then they could sell shirts with the patch in it and patches separately. Either way this would take a lot of time. And $$.

compton94

Dickies or Polos would be awesome as I have an office job where tshirts are ok, but not for contractors

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Collared shirts??? Give me a break. T-shirts are a real jeep shirt. Now, If they came out with speedos with Wayalife across the backside I would sport while I'm at the beach or when I am mowing!:D

JayKay

Caught the Bug
This would be my choice if it were up to me. A charcoal colored Dickie's short-sleeve shirt with the Wayalife Gear logo embroidered on back and the regular Wayalife logo and signature embroidered on the front.

What do you guys think???

View attachment 82759

These would go perfect with the skate shoes, black crew socks, and studded belt that I don't own. Don't get me wrong, they look cool, just not my style.

I prefer something like this... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400003318.422148.jpg

Hack12

These would go perfect with the skate shoes, black crew socks, and studded belt that I don't own. Don't get me wrong, they look cool, just not my style.

Come on! Dickie's shirts aren't just for skaters! A pair of jeans is all that's required to compliment that masterpiece! Lol :yup: :cheesy:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Come on! Dickie's shirts aren't just for skaters! A pair of jeans is all that's required to compliment that masterpiece! Lol :yup: :cheesy:

I guess...I really wanted to say that this is Wayalife, not Minitruckin'!!! I love lowered trucks and hot rods, but don't care much for the fashion that sometimes comes with them. If I had a rat rod, I'd be the hefty guy with no tattoos, an American Eagle shirt, and cargo shorts melting the rear tires off of it! :thumb:

Hack12

I guess...I really wanted to say that this is Wayalife, not Minitruckin'!!! I love lowered trucks and hot rods, but don't care much for the fashion that sometimes comes with them. If I had a rat rod, I'd be the hefty guy with no tattoos, an American Eagle shirt, and cargo shorts melting the rear tires off of it! :thumb:

Ok, you lost me. Are people who where Dickie's shirts skaters or rednecks?

Where I'm from they're usually just mechanics.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Ok, you lost me. Are people who where Dickie's shirts skaters or rednecks?

Where I'm from they're usually just mechanics.

Here's what I think of when I think of a mechanics uniform... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014841.507632.jpg

This is what I think of when I see Dickies work shirts... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014942.204569.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014956.205794.jpg

Just my opinions, not knocking anyone's personal clothing style at all

Hack12

Obviously everyone has different styles, just posted up what I've always thought would look good. I'm certainly not trying to reinvent anybody's personal wardrobe, though I'm sure some of you could use it! :cheesy:

That being said, if this guy can rock a mechanic's shirt without also needing skate shoes, black socks, a studded belt, or a minitruck, then I'm certainly not one to judge! :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014972.936424.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014980.976607.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400014987.369275.jpg

Looking good, Mel! :)

Top Bottom