WAYALIFE.com - Rock Hard 4x4 Open Tech / Install / Support Line

I oiled and threaded everything before I started, it's not that the bolts won't go in its the fact its acting like it's pulling inwards to hard. If you say its ok in going to crank away. Just a bit scary when things start popping. Idk... Thanks for the reply!
:thumbup::thumbup:
Watch our install video, I think you can hear the cage on our '15 popping if you crank the volume.

I oiled and threaded everything before I started, it's not that the bolts won't go in its the fact its acting like it's pulling inwards to hard. If you say its ok in going to crank away. Just a bit scary when things start popping. Idk... Thanks for the reply!
:thumbup::thumbup:

It's ok if it breaks just trade it in for a new color :cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Watch our install video, I think you can hear the cage on our '15 popping if you crank the volume.

Lol, will do. I watched it several times before the install. Very helpful and great job.
I'm getting ready to crank away, wish me luck! :)

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well it's in and tight! Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 1425169060859.jpg
    1425169060859.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 238

Fitzbsly

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425189465.920764.jpg

Did my install several months ago and love how it turned out!! My question is needing a template to cut the top factory plastic that fits on the top toward the windshield. Any help or advice would be apprieciated. Emailed Rockhard but never got a response..

bkac

Caught the Bug
View attachment 127756

Did my install several months ago and love how it turned out!! My question is needing a template to cut the top factory plastic that fits on the top toward the windshield. Any help or advice would be apprieciated. Emailed Rockhard but never got a response..

I cut mine today based off the video. I had to cut more then they showed to get it work but it's a good start.

I apologize if we didn't reply! You sent the email to sales@rockhard4x4.com?
We do not have a template at this time to send but when you hold that corner up its readily apparent what needs to be trimmed.

harve22

Gas/Fuel Tank Skid with the AEV Dana 44 Rear Diff Slider

Just ordered the Rock Hard 4X4 Skid system, was wondering if you've had anyone mention any issues with the Gas/Fuel Tank Skid mounting up with the AEV Dana 44 Rear Diff Slider installed?

Just ordered the Rock Hard 4X4 Skid system, was wondering if you've had anyone mention any issues with the Gas/Fuel Tank Skid mounting up with the AEV Dana 44 Rear Diff Slider installed?
Yes - depending on how much travel your rear suspension makes - you may have to trim a small section away from either the diff slider or our fuel skid. It's not more than a 1/4"-1/2" overall trim away from a corner. Basically turning a 90-degree angle into a 45.

harve22

Yes - depending on how much travel your rear suspension makes - you may have to trim a small section away from either the diff slider or our fuel skid. It's not more than a 1/4"-1/2" overall trim away from a corner. Basically turning a 90-degree angle into a 45.

Rgr that, thanks.

mastrcruse

2 quick questions...

Under hard acceleration, there's a vibration from the underside after the skid plate install. Do I need another shim?

I am looking to buy a sport cage. Is there an extra "kit" that ties it into the floor?

Thanks!

Top Bottom