WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : California or Bust Part 2 - The Final Stretch

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great pics Cindy!! Once again you guys made me feel like I was on the trip! Can't wait to explore with you guys someday

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely amazing trip and pictures! Really enjoy seeing your trips like this.

Well, with any luck, maybe you can work your way out west and join us for a run like this in the future :cool:

These trips part 1 and part 2 were the best by far of any trips over the years. The history, scenery and people really made it.

They were a ton of fun and we're so glad that you were able to join us for it.

Awesome pics. Man I can't wait to do these trips with you guys someday.

It would be great if you could :yup:

Awesome photos! I had a great time on this adventure. So much new territory visited, with a lot of land still to see! Thanks again for all that you & Cindy do to lead us across this big & beautiful country! 

It was our pleasure and we're so glad that you and your yellow boots were able to join us on this epic trek! :D

Great pictures, Wish I could have made this trip. Thanks for sharing:thumb::yup:

Bummed you couldn't join us for this one. :grayno:

What an amazing adventure! To be able to make this Epic Trek from Missouri to California along the emigrant trail was truly an amazing experience of a lifetime. Many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for making this awesome event possible. :thumb:

We had a BLAST!! Can't wait for the next chapter in this WAYALIFE.

A BIG THANKS goes out to you and Steph for helping to make this trip possible. We're so glad that you were able to join us and glad to hear you had a good time. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was such a great trip and wouldn't have nearly as much fun without all the great people and friends to share it with. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for putting it all together.

The pictures are awesome and yet still only capture a portion of the adventure we had.

It was a bummer that Amy and your kids couldn't join us for this one but we're glad that you still made the effort to come. It was great having you along. :cool:

Great pictures as always. Getting ready to do my first wheeling trip in September, going to Ouray for the Jeep Jamboree; I know expensive program, but it was a gift. Then plan to go to Moab, I see you all were carrying extra fuel, how often do you find yourself using the extra fuel? I don't have a aftermarket tire carrier how would you suggest carrying extra fuel?

I take care to plan all our trips so that extra fuel is NOT needed. The gas we were carrying was for "just in case" being that there was a possibility of us getting close to the limit of our range. In the end, the fuel was not needed.

Way cool! I really hope to make it out for one of these treks one day.

Be awesome if you could :yup:

Looks like an amazing trip! Awesome photos!

We so missed you on this trip and hope we'll get to see you and Ray in the near future.

Great pics Cindy!! Once again you guys made me feel like I was on the trip! Can't wait to explore with you guys someday

Hopefully that'll be sooner than later :thumb:

Awesome pics! So sad that I missed it. It also reminded me again of how awesome Part 1 was. Thanks for sharing the adventure!

We so missed you and Tom on this one and hope you'll be able to join us soon for more adventures. :yup:

Charles

Always enjoy seeing your trips and the pictures. Hopefully someday you will come close to Kentucky so we can join. Keep up the great work and pictures!

:thumb::thumb:

NV375

Thank you to everyone on this trip for letting me join in and making it so enjoyable and memorable.

Jimmypaget

Revival

I know I'm reviving an old thread but trips like this are awesome! I need to get out and explore the old mines around Vegas, Searchlight, and Nelson ASAP!! Glad you all had fun! Looks like it was incredible.

JAGS

Hooked
Glad this was bumped. Got to go down memory lane a bit. What an awesome trip this was! [emoji106]

Top Bottom