WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Californial or Bust Part 2 - The Final Stretch

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

I'm so sorry to drop out at the last minute, but my knee isn't healing as fast as I'd hoped. As many of you know, this trip is very important to me.

It a difficult decision to drop out. I'll attempt to cancel hotel reservations tomorrow (Monday), so another room will be available.

Oh man, what a bummer! Don, Ray, Et, Tom and Susan and now you as well. At this point and time, I'm thinking we just need to call this something more like "another awesome Northern Nevada run" as opposed to "the CA or Bust Part 2". :grayno:

I hope you get better soon and perhaps we can try to do something like this again in the future.

JeepFan

Hooked
Oh man, what a bummer! Don, Ray, Et, Tom and Susan and now you as well. At this point and time, I'm thinking we just need to call this something more like "another awesome Northern Nevada run" as opposed to "the CA or Bust Part 2". :grayno:

I hope you get better soon and perhaps we can try to do something like this again in the future.

I agree on calling this adventure the Northern Nevada run. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

I agree on calling this adventure the Northern Nevada run. :yup:

I'm driving a long way so I'm still expecting my $9 a day tour guide fee to go to something. 😂😂😂

Top Bottom