WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Lots of other pictures on my good camera. I think we are going to hang out for total darkness to look at the sky. It was a 10 mile dirt road to here and we haven't seen or heard another soul. The breeze is amazing. VERY humbling place and experience.

Awesome pics! Safe travels today and we'll see you in a couple days.

Yeah that fridge is really making things difficult, lol. Spill kit looks secure though, I think you're good lol 😂😂👍🏻

Lol the fridge is the easiest one and yea the spill kit should be good :cheesy:

Today I'll be changing the oil, finishing up the fitting on my last EVO skid plate and then working on my Tetris skills haha

Good morning from Lake Tahoe! The skies are blue here and the weather should be outstanding all week long. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 50s. No more rain in sight too :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436628447.841907.jpg

Well that was a close one :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436629021.920123.jpg

I started having really bad eye pain late last night on and off. Went to the emergency room this morning (got the VIP treatment thanks to my sister-in-law being an ER nurse) and turns out I had a sliver of EVO metal embedded in my right eye. Doctor numbed up the eye, pulled out a needle and began to scrape it out.

Everything's good now and we'll be fit and ready for the trip :thumb:

View attachment 153170

I started having really bad eye pain late last night on and off. Went to the emergency room this morning (got the VIP treatment thanks to my sister-in-law being an ER nurse) and turns out I had a sliver of EVO metal embedded in my right eye. Doctor numbed up the eye, pulled out a needle and began to scrape it out.

Safety third as folks say here. Glad your ok though and that they were able to fix ya up. 👍👍👍

Quick stop for an air filter change and fuel, should get us into Nebraska
Oh and the sky clearing up nicely after the Iowa storm~
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436631179.251619.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436631233.605848.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436631302.954549.jpg

View attachment 153170

Being on the Rubicon without being able to see isn't as fun as it sounds. But it can be done😜😜

Lol the fridge is the easiest one and yea the spill kit should be good :cheesy:

Today I'll be changing the oil, finishing up the fitting on my last EVO skid plate and then working on my Tetris skills haha

Sounds like fun. I did the oil change a couple weeks ago. I'm putting in some new Trek Armor seats covers, a few minor odds and ends, and grocery shopping. I have to store my hard top at my buddy's storage be I don't have a garage, going to do that today or tomorrow.

Top Bottom