WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

PLucas

Banned
Heck, many of us are looking to get OUT of Cali! Texas is on my short list, once the kids get out of college. Maybe we can switch spots!!!

In context I was trying to make a point... There's nothing wrong with Texas in fact its beautiful and the ppl are really nice. I wish you the best in finding an area to move into if you decide to move here. I'm just visiting California in the summer. Colorado would be on my short list.

Jeephooligan

IBeHeWhoIsJosh its awesome your on this run too. It will be great wheeling with you again. Good time the last time we hung out! 307.jpg

Last edited:

TheStick

First off, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there. Second, I apologize if I've been absent from the forum but, family comes first in my book.

That being said, I think I need to clarify a few things. ALL the WAYALIFE runs are first and foremost runs that Cindy and I would normally do with or without ANYONE. They are how we enjoy spending our free time and whenever possible, we prefer to enjoy them with our friends. Being that we were originally from SoCal, most of our personal friends are from that area and without question, they are who we ASK to join us on runs like this. So that there's no confusion, all these people (the ones at the top of the list) agree to come and volunteer their HELP so that the rest of you can have a good time. We purposefully spread them throughout the group, ask them to help spot, stack rocks if needed and be friendly to all our guests. NONE of them get paid to do this and in spite of what some may think, it IS a lot of work.

To those of you who've volunteered to have your name removed from the waiting list, thank you. I really do appreciate it as I have been working to get a few more people coming and would really hope to have a few more new people or people who won't have an opportunity to run the Rubicon this year, join us.

Thank you as well! Really cool. I am hoping I squeeze up the list and make my first run through the Rubicon :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Having never run the full trail, fingers crossed a spot or two opens up to run it all the way through with WAL. That said, if a spot is necessary for someone traveling from far away, I would be more than happy to wait till the October run.

I just think it's awesome that so many people are traveling from so far away! Should be an awesome trip!

K.D.C.H

Having never run the full trail, fingers crossed a spot or two opens up to run it all the way through with WAL. That said, if a spot is necessary for someone traveling from far away, I would be more than happy to wait till the October run.

I just think it's awesome that so many people are traveling from so far away! Should be an awesome trip!

Yea, I was bummed that I'd be out of town for the October Rubicon Run with my NorCal family but so excited when I made the cut for the July WAL run. Really honored to be picked and excited to meet a bunch of members I've never met before.

Already getting things ready for July and thinking of a few new parts I may want to order :D

noroad

Looking forward to running with you guys. Lots of wheeling and lots of partying, oh this is going to be so much fun

we have been counting down the days till wheeling with the west coast guys!! all i can say is be ready for some Irish car Bombs :rock:

K.D.C.H

we have been counting down the days till wheeling with the west coast guys!! all i can say is be ready for some Irish car Bombs :rock:

I have a strange feeling that between all of us, we may consume more alcohol than gas in burned in the Jeeps :cheesy:

We are too!! Its gona be EPIC!

I'm going to drive my Jeep not fly a bird :thinking:;)

20492868.jpg

Top Bottom