Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping

That being said, tires are a totally different situation and several good ones that are made in the USA can be found. In this case, at only about $10 more than these Chinese ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

These Patagonia MT in 38x13.50-17 can be had for $192 a tire. You can't hardly find a 35 for that price in name brands. Feel free to prove me wrong and post links to 37-38" tire's for $202 a tire.

As for th cheap price, doesn't mean they are bad tire's. When Pro Comps and Iroks came out they were stupid cheap. I bought both and was quite happy with them. They have both turned out to be solid tire's in a saturated market. Why not jump on the Patagonia bad wagon? They may turn out to be the same.

Seems like those that are actually running them like them and those hating on them have zero experience with them. Go figure.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
These Patagonia MT in 38x13.50-17 can be had for $192 a tire. You can't hardly find a 35 for that price in name brands. Feel free to prove me wrong and post links to 37-38" tire's for $202 a tire.

As for th cheap price, doesn't mean they are bad tire's. When Pro Comps and Iroks came out they were stupid cheap. I bought both and was quite happy with them. They have both turned out to be solid tire's in a saturated market. Why not jump on the Patagonia bad wagon? They may turn out to be the same.

Seems like those that are actually running them like them and those hating on them have zero experience with them. Go figure.

Fuck off jackass. Clearly you don’t like it here.

Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=21738

Crunchy peanut butter... is that just another name to describe the form of turds you like to snack on. Or the one you like shoved back up your ass? Asking for a friend...

WJCO

Meme King

0cf7885e-f5c6-4e65-8c40-4fbd20d55950_screenshot.jpg .......

longarmwj

Seems like this dude pops up randomly every two years just to start shit.

Also I feel like he’s total unworthy of my 3,000th Wayalife post but aye here we are

That being said, tires are a totally different situation and several good ones that are made in the USA can be found. In this case, at only about $10 more than these Chinese ones.

So it looks like the 38" Patagonias can be had for $192 a tire. Please share ANY tire that can be had for $202!

It seems that those that actually own and are running these tire's like them and all the hate is come from those with zero first hand experience with them. They are being bashed for their low prices yet when Iroks and Pro Comps came out their prices were stupid low also. Both have turned into solid performers in this saturated tire market and are now respected. Who knows, Patagonia might end up the same.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Someone need to up his post count for his Boys Scout Internet troll badge, why else would he keep coming back? :doh::doh:

Someone need to up his post count for his Boys Scout Internet troll badge, why else would he keep coming back? :doh::doh:

Nope, just asking a valid question. I would love to find a quality, made in the USA 37-38" tire for around $200. I'm sure many other forum users would as well.

You also can't deny that actual users of these tire's are pleased so far.

A.J.

I have them they are as quiet as everyone says and they were cheap. Time will tell if they are any good long term or start having separation problems etc. that sometimes plague cheap Indonesian made tires.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I would love to find a quality, made in the USA 37-38" tire for around $200. I'm sure many other forum users would as well.

You get what you pay for. I would love to get a high quality steak at a 5 star restaurant for McDonalds pricing.

You also can't deny that the actual customers that eat at McDonalds are pleased so far.

Since this forum is a joke to you, I really don't see what you give a flying fuck about what tires are or aren't being run by members here.

You get what you pay for.

Since this forum is a joke to you, I really don't see what you give a flying fuck about what tires are or aren't being run by members here.

You are correct about getting what you pay for. The Iroks I bought when they first came out were the best off road tire I have ever ran, and they were cheap! 4 36s for $750. The Pro Comps were very good too, and cheap. Now look at their prices.

I never said this forum or any part of it was a joke!

Great Jeeper spirit you have going on there. Keep up the good work.

I guess people can't agree to disagree and be civil anymore.

WJCO

Meme King
I never said this forum or any part of it was a joke!

bd3a5d38cbbb5ef5c39c15c63810fb8970bedddf2122976517b75fb9725a7a2f.jpg ..................

Of course you want me to leave. I'm not one of your lackeys that bows down to your every word. And for what it's worth, you would miss me. You seem to relish the attention you get when you can argue and belittle others on here. That's why you have the reputation you have in the wheeling community. Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping and way of life. For you, it's a business you have built here and that is all. It's not a true community, it's a business. That's why you slam certain products and push others, like the ProRock 44 youre pushing here. For 99.95% of JK owners, that axle is overkill but you have a vested interest in pushing that product.

So maybe I should just leave as you have made it quite clear you don't want anyone here who won't drink your special kool aide.

Exodus 4x4

You’re not going to find a US made tire that cheap because we have child labor laws here. You’re also seeing a lot of them on social media because the company is handing them out to every “influencer” for free. It’s working. Im getting tons of calls about them and even though I have access to them I outright refuse to sell them.

You are correct that everyone running them so far is pleased, but I’ll let you in on some insight. It’s extremely hard to find people who can afford to be honest about their bad decisions. What I mean by that is, most people are too proud to admit they spent their hard earned money on shit and will talk themselves and everyone around them into liking the bad decision they made. I see it all the time when people come by the shop with a shitty lift on their Jeep. They “love it”, but they’re looking for something different.

Just my 2 cents but I have a feeling they’ll be old news once the real problems with them start to surface. I could be wrong though and maybe they hook up well off-road and last a long time. If it were me I’d wait another year before jumping into the Kool Aid with everyone on them and see how they pan out.

Nope, just asking a valid question. I would love to find a quality, made in the USA 37-38" tire for around $200. I'm sure many other forum users would as well.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You’re not going to find a US made tire that cheap because we have child labor laws here. You’re also seeing a lot of them on social media because the company is handing them out to every “influencer” for free. It’s working. Im getting tons of calls about them and even though I have access to them I outright refuse to sell them.

You are correct that everyone running them so far is pleased, but I’ll let you in on some insight. It’s extremely hard to find people who can afford to be honest about their bad decisions. What I mean by that is, most people are too proud to admit they spent their hard earned money on shit and will talk themselves and everyone around them into liking the bad decision they made. I see it all the time when people come by the shop with a shitty lift on their Jeep. They “love it”, but they’re looking for something different.

Just my 2 cents but I have a feeling they’ll be old news once the real problems with them start to surface. I could be wrong though and maybe they hook up well off-road and last a long time. If it were me I’d wait another year before jumping into the Kool Aid with everyone on them and see how they pan out.

.......and they are ugly.

longarmwj

A guy I wheel with has a set on his LJ. They hookup pretty good honestly, however my STT Pros with 30% tread left hookup just as good, and in some cases better, then the Patagonia's do, and his are brand new

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I got a chance to spend a few days with Milestar last week while we were covering the Dynatrac CODEX build. Super nice guys and I mean that. After the wheels and tires were mounted, they started to check the psi on the tires and Jim, the owner of Dynatrac says to lower them to 28 psi as that's where he prefers to run his tires. You know, because it's typically a point where they run with a better footprint and offer a better ride. Milestar responded by saying that they needed to be run at a factory psi which is about 35. They said that their tires need to be run on the crown to help keep them quite and failure to do so would cause them to cup and wear poorly. This was directly from them. Go figure.

But hey, you're money and your Jeep, you should do whatever you want with both.

Couldn't agree with you more Bubba.

Top Bottom