WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to thank all our good friends for helping us to kick off another summer of wheeling. Cindy and I had a blast with all of you and we so look forward to getting out under the stars with you again soon. :cool:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Great trip. even with a little weather it was a good time.
It was good to see everyone, need to do this more often.
Thanks for the invite and Eddie and Cindy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great trip. even with a little weather it was a good time.
It was good to see everyone, need to do this more often.
Thanks for the invite and Eddie and Cindy.

Oh yeah, good times indeed. Been way too long :crazyeyes:

What was the temp at night where you guys were at?

Night wasn't too bad for us. It was the crack of dawn that was on the cool side. I think Sunday morning got down in the low 30's. This morning was a lot nicer. How about for you?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Night wasn't too bad for us. It was the crack of dawn that was on the cool side. I think Sunday morning got down in the low 30's. This morning was a lot nicer. How about for you?

30's to Low 40's in the morning .... But we were in the cabin with the fire stove going or in the Jeep with the heater on at those times. It rained off and on but mostly Saturday Night. We did get snowed on a little when we came off a trail at Virginia Lakes... The Clouds made for awesome Views against the Mountains... Loved it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
30's to Low 40's in the morning .... But we were in the cabin with the fire stove going or in the Jeep with the heater on at those times. It rained off and on but mostly Saturday Night. We did get snowed on a little when we came off a trail at Virginia Lakes... The Clouds made for awesome Views against the Mountains... Loved it.

Wow, snow? I guess it kind of looked like you might be from where we were. Fun :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
Hard to have more fun than with good friends. Thanks for putting this together eddie and Cindy. Had a blast getting out in the JL.

Thanks also to everyone else on the trip. You all made it a great start to summer as well. [emoji106][emoji41]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wow, snow? I guess it kind of looked like you might be from where we were. Fun :cool:

It was a very LIGHT dusting at Upper Virginia Lake... which also had ICE on the water, but the lower lake did not. We were all over the place between Bridgeport to Toms Place so we saw a little bit of everything. There was Random snow on the ground at higher elevations; and we were above Toms place so the weather was probably more like yours... Can't wait to see your pics. :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Sounds like a great trip. Hopefully we can make the next one. Bummed we couldn't make it but had an unexpected event come up last week which probably would have made us not make it. Can't wait to see trip report.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom