WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 2016

Al Bundy

If anyone on the list coming up from the valley or valencia from the 14 fwy. Let me know so we can carpool to the meeting spot.

I.r.grunt9704

I'm a new jeeper, just got it once I got back from deployment. and don't know anybody on here but I'm definitely down to go!

jelliott076

Eddie, pull my name from the Going list and add me to the Maybe. Just want to make room for the newer Jeepers. Thanks Bud.

flectarn

Im in! Add me as well

Edit: My buddy also wants in. He will be registering for the forum shortly, so I'd like to reserve a spot for him if possible.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
While I'm not working this holiday, unfortunately I won't be in town. We're heading to your neck of the woods for new years (Truckee). Hopefully we can make one of the other runs this coming year. We'll be passing through Carson City the afternoon of the 30th. I'll shoot you a message on our way through and come wish you and Cindy a happy New year if you're in town. As always it should be a great time out there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, pull my name from the Going list and add me to the Maybe. Just want to make room for the newer Jeepers. Thanks Bud.

Wow, that's way cool of you. I'll do it but if you think you can still make it, let me know and we'll make sure to make room for you :thumb:

While I'm not working this holiday, unfortunately I won't be in town. We're heading to your neck of the woods for new years (Truckee). Hopefully we can make one of the other runs this coming year. We'll be passing through Carson City the afternoon of the 30th. I'll shoot you a message on our way through and come wish you and Cindy a happy New year if you're in town. As always it should be a great time out there.

Well that's a bummer! Definitely shoot me a message. I do have a few things I need to do but if I'm around, I'd love to hook up.

As far as the run goes, we're actually 3 over what I said I'd cap it at and really, 13 over what I was hoping to have. That being said, I will allow the last 3 on but really, that's about all that we can take. Yes, we have done MUCH BIGGER groups in the past and that's a big part of why I'm trying to keep this one at about 40 and hope you can be understanding of that.

JK LYF

Looks to be another great Wayalife run you are putting together Eddie. Would've signed up on day 1, but unfortunately I will be at work....have fun!

vjusmc

I just saw this run on the forum. I understand the run is capped but would like to go if anyone cancels.

Top Bottom