WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OK! Tom and Susan here. The last name is Strain so I thought it would be cool to play on the spelling of stranger. It makes it kind of an inside joke when someone says,"Howdy, Strainger!"
(Still an old dog, Susan had to show me again how to insert the pic.)

Yea!! So good to see you and Susan will be joining us on this run :cool:

ramin

That’s me!😎
Ray or Ramin

Attachments

• 0A38E050-3F86-4CF7-98E5-2A15B09154C7.jpeg
    0A38E050-3F86-4CF7-98E5-2A15B09154C7.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 157

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I was making a list to see who all will be joining us on Friday night and I was hoping you could please give it a look can let me know if I got you on it or maybe missed you and should have you on it. If I have you on by mistake, I'd be grateful if you could please let me know that too.

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY CREW
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
4. JustJoe
5. Moochie
6. JAGS & Amy
7. piginajeep & Jen
8. SDG & Lauren
9. mcpuck & Lori
10. ramin
11. blazer
12. RESURECTIONJK
13. HighwayTrout
14. Trail JK & heyitsray
15. Oreo_penguin536
16. Brute
17. dpetersen1988
18. ExpatKen
19. Astroman
20. ob_tj
21. DMF
22. Samuelh3
23. OverlanderJK

For those of you who will be meeting up with us on Saturday morning, I will PM you our meet up point on Friday. :yup:

pop2tu

Okay, I was making a list to see who all will be joining us on Friday night and I was hoping you could please give it a look can let me know if I got you on it or maybe missed you and should have you on it. If I have you on by mistake, I'd be grateful if you could please let me know that too.

I have to work Friday night but would love to stop by Friday night after work and have a beer with everyone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY CREW
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
4. JustJoe
5. Moochie
6. JAGS & Amy
7. piginajeep & Jen
8. SDG & Lauren
9. mcpuck & Lori
10. ramin
11. blazer
12. RESURECTIONJK
13. HighwayTrout
14. Trail JK & heyitsray
15. Oreo_penguin536
16. Brute
17. dpetersen1988
18. ExpatKen
19. Speedy_RCW
20. Astroman
21. ob_tj
22. DMF

For those of you who will be meeting up with us on Saturday morning, I will PM you our meet up point on Friday. :yup:
Can't wait to see you guys Friday and meet everyone else? Should I bring a bottle? Anything you need let me know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, whatever happened to Oreo_penguin536? Haven't seen you post up on here in a while. :thinking:

Top Bottom